𝟒. 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭

"WHAT about parts and service?" Mia asked as she held a folder in her hands

Letty stood by a car, fixing it up, just as Carson came over, gleeful that she found the right paint to apply to her car.

Now she had excess money for the designs, rims and the stereo, soon she would drop by Harry's to get it and in turn, she would see Brian. She hoped he would be by with the 10-second car he promised, if not the car the parts, good, shiny, glistening parts that would send Jesse into a frenzy.

"Hold off on that," Dom answered.

"But, Dom, I don't know what to do with--" Mia cut herself off, eyes doubling in size at the sight of a nasty, old wrecked car, backing into the garage.

Carson's mouth gaped open.

"All right, what the hell is this?" Dom asked Brian, coming closer as did everyone else, wanting to know what the hell that thing was. "What do you got there?"

"This is your car," Brian said, proudly, earning a deadpanned look from Carson.

She blinked, "Brian, why are you tryin' me today?"

"Her car?" Dom pointed to himself as Jesse hit on the side of it with his fist. "I told you, she's a brat and one accepts nothin' less than a said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car."

"Can you even imagine me near this thing? Respect me please," Carson said, making Letty laugh.

"Maybe you could push this across the finish line, or tow it." Jesse chuckled, staring at his friend who flipped him off. 

"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line," Dom said. "Not with those nails anyway."

Carson motioned to her throat and grazed it with her acrylic nails, making Mia and Letty laugh.

"No faith." Brian shook his head a little with a smile, as the group laughed.

"Oh, I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard," Dom said, gesturing to the car. "This is a garage."

"Hey, pop the hood," Brian told Jesse.

Dom chuckled, "Pop the hood?"

"Pop the hood." Brian grinned at Dom. The team moved the car into the garage where Jesse opened the hood, making it fall completely off.

"Two J.Z. engine. No shit." Jesse said.

"Goddamn, look at that thing." Carson leaned closer to inspect it. "So pretty."

"And what did I tell you?" Brian smiled, crossing his arms.

"I retract my previous statement," Dom said, a little impressed.

"The car's still busted though," Carson mumbled, and Brian snorted.

"You know what?" Jesse said holding onto the crowbar he used to open the hood. "This will decimate all after you put about fifteen grand in it or more if we have to overnight parts from Japan."