Sandman.

Warning! This book will have spoilers for Marvel's Spider-Man 2! I'll change some dialogues, but the overall story will remain the same.

Norman POV

My son was finally released.

Harry: "Dad, if this... "thing" goes wrong, can you please promise me something?"

Norman: "Of course. Anything."

Harry: "Please kill me."

Norman: "It won't fail."

Harry: "I don't have much time left... I at least want to say goodbye."

Norman: "It. Won't. Fail."

I said as I grabbed him and the Symbiote came out of me to him.

Petra POV

I was busy teaching my science lesson, but Sandman attacked and I had to go.

Petra: "Okay class, you evacuate, I'll be there soon."

I ran to the school roof, changed into my Spider Suit, met Mila and began swinging.

Petra: "Why do things always go wrong? It was just supposed to be a normal school day, with me having an awkward school lunch with the other teachers."

Mila: "I don't know... But I'm afraid how this'll affect my college acception rate."

Petra: "Hey don't worry, your essay is what will decide if you'll get accepted or not."

Mila: "Yeah... I didn't do."

Petra: "Oh. Well you still don't need to worry. You're just skipping class, I'm the one who abandoned my class during an emergency situation."

Mila giggled.

Mila: "Yeah. You're screwed."

y/n called us.

y/n: "Hello. I suppose you two are going to fight Marko?"

Mila: "Hey y/n."

Petra: "Hi. And yes we're going to fight him. Also, I still can't believe you're working for the man himself, triple J."

y/n: "Yeah. It's gonna be one hell of a ride."

y/n: "Sorry, gotta go."

He hung up.

We arrived at the place where Sandman was attacking.

I was about to talk with him, but the moment I arrived, I got send by him in a pile of sand and almost suffocated, but luckily Mila got me out

Petra: "Thanks."

Mila: "No problem."

Petra: "Marko, we want to help you!"

Sandman: "You can't help me!"