chapter 1

It was early morning a beautiful boy sleeping on his cozy bed enjoying his dream which was later disturbed by the sound of the alarm clock

???  whined and switched it off.
???:Ah morning tae ....... IDK why do people say good morning what so good in this morning....  ahh whatever let me just go the washroom and get ready I have to go to my laboratory since I'm a scientist.

Taehyung got off his bed and went straight towards the bathroom . After fifteen minutes he came out of the washroom wore his clothes and went down to the kitchen to make himself breakfast, after eating his breakfast he washed the dishes and grabbed his bag from the couch and went out of the house not before locking the main gate.

A/N: so this is taehyung , kim taehyung a scientist he lives alone at his house since his parents are in daegu and he is currently living in Seoul because of his job he really likes animals taehyung is a very sweet guy sweetest among all of his other scientist friends . So now let's go back to the story.

After half an hour taehyung finally reached his destination which is obviously the laboratory.

The beautiful boy was greeted by one of his best friend jimin by name .

Jimin : hey there taehyung what's up bro!  He asked cheerfully.
Tae: ahh jimin why are you shouting bro I' m right here infront of you.
Jimin: whatever. Ahh BTW tae do you know we have a new experiment now and namjoon Hyung is saying that may be you will the incharge of it
Tae: what kind of experiment?
He asked .
Jimin: everyone's saying that this time the experiment is going to be on a rabbit

Tae was shocked by knowing he didn't wanted to be the part of this experiment.
Why not he loved animal how can he think of hurting an innocent creature

-----------------------

       Thank you guys for reading it