chapter 10

Namjoon : ok we have to get out of here as soon as possible. He said but due to insane fear his voice only came out as whisper.

Jimin : yes !! We have to get out of here before we die .

Taehyung was just silent. He was traumatised with the scene he just witnessed he wanted to get out of it wanted to go back to the past where everything was perfect he wanted to get back to the time where he was not a scientist but a normal boy .

Taehyung was all lost lost in his thoughts but gained back his sense when he felt a hand on his arms he looked up to see the owner of the hand and it was none other than jimin.

Jimin : taehyung let's go we have to get out of this hell .

Taehyung didn't said anything but just nodded his head .

Tae jimin and namjoon were moving through the hall which was bloody and dark . Pieces of leftover body organs being crushed beneath there feets were making them disgust the rotten smell was making it more difficult for the poor humans to escape from that place........ the place of death .

They were just moving trying to find there way to get out but suddenly they all heard the scary and the deep growl of the monster which scared the three of them to the core.

Jimin : no not again h-hyung I don't want to die Hyung . He said fresh tears brimming on his eyes.

Namjoon : ofcourse jimin we all will make it alive don't worry and have patience ok jimin .... He said trying to calm the shorter male down

Jimin : CALM !? how can I be calm at this situation huh . How can we.

Taehyung: SHUT UP!! just shut up you both it's not the time to fight
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

------------------------