1

Aiden

Today was the day I became king of eden. It was a small country in Europe, but we were America's biggest supplier for firearms. I didn't want to be king, especially since my father would still be the one who was calling the shots, I was just the new face of the country.

Getting ready for my coronation was the worst experience of my life only because I didn't get to do anything by myself, my hair? I had a hairdresser, my clothes and getting dressed? I had stylist and servents strip me and dress me with my dick out and shit.

I fucking hated being part of the royal family of eden, I had no freedom, couldn't do what I want I was fucking trapped.
As I was walking down the hallway from my room to the back of the throne room i saw the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen -and that means a lot considering my long list of "friends" I call when I need to release- she had the nicest curly hair, and hips for days. I don't want to sound like someone who only thinks about sex, but she had the biggest tits, and her skin was the most beautiful shade of brown. Shit, having a boner in these tight as fuck pants is the worst.

The only logical thing to do at this point is to go over to her, so that's exactly what I do. "Hi, excuse me, i just wanted you to know I that I think you're beautiful" I told her, "oh! My goodness, thank you"
"So I was wondering if I could get your number? "

"Oh, ummm... I'm not so sure, your the crown prince that is about to be crowned as king in a couple of hours" she said, but her face didn't look like she meant it. Maybe I was deceiving myself, but it looked like she wanted me, maybe as much as I wanted her.

" I might be crown prince, but that doesn't mean I don't have needs," I said walking closer to her with her backing up to the wall. As her back hit the wall I said, " the things that I want, things I crave, does it?"
"This is highly inappropriate Aiden." She told me breathlessly.
She knew my name, everyone around here knew my name, but her knowing it just did something to me. "I promise I would make it good for you, and no one would know," before she could open her mouth again j cut her off " how about this, I give you my number and if you make up your mind about what we could do, what I could do, you give me a call," I whispered against her lips as I put a card in her palm.

I had to get to the throne room, like now, so I sent her a wink and started to walk away when i realized that I didn't know her name, "hey, what's your name?" I called from down the hall, "Tina" she called back.
As I was being walked through the steps of how coronation would go, I couldn't stop thinking about her, the way she smelt - like wild jasmine- the way she looked, the way she spoke, everything.

Tina
Holy shit, what the hell just happened? Crown prince Aiden Ramirez just gave me his number, and proposed a night of good sex with me, me! How the fuck did I get so lucky. Why did I say no, am I dumb? He's so hot with his brown hair a little on the longer side, and his hazel eyes, the way he towered over me even though I stood at a good 5 feet and 9 inches, it looked as though he was at least 6'5 or taller. I can't believe that just happened I'm just supposed to be here for work and now I'm being asked for sex from a fucking king.

Before my brain could do anymore thinking my boss came down the corner with his clipboard, " Tina did you finish getting the throne room decorated for the coronation?" He asked. Isaiah Marshall was the worst and best boss a person could have, like here are times he'll be the best person and then others when he's so ducking annoying that you can't stand him right now he's being good. "Yeah, my team just finished everything up, why?" I asked cause Isaiah looked a little anxious, "because the soon to be ex king has asked for us to be done and ready to go in 10 minutes, and I'm not sure we can be ready by then".

Holt shit why is his happening to me, fuck!. "Okay, okay, we got this." I said to him and turned to my team, "Alright everyone were on over drive right now, guests are coming in approximately 8 minutes and we have to be prepared to handle them, understand?" I yelled out to them and they all nodded.
Lets get this party started.

Why are the rich and wealthy so fucking hard to deal with? Right after the coronation was over and the reception started it was like none of them had any manners. But speaking of manners it would be very unmannerly if I didn't say yes to Aiden proposal of sex, right?
So like any normal person I waited until everyone one left and we were taking everything down to text Aiden.

Me: hey, this is Tina?
Me: I don't know if you remember, but you said If I knew what I wanted to text you.

Aiden: I remember very clearly
Aiden: are you saying that you want this?
Me: that's exactly what I'm saying
Aiden: meet me at the same spot we met in 10
Me: ok.

I can't believe it, I'm actually going to have sex with THE king of eden, I would never have thought that while I was here this is what the out come would be. Holy shit.