Comfort From Her Boyfriend

Back in the village there was a male blue alien with 4 arms, black eyes with blue irises, and electric blue hair sitting at what looked like a dinner. His name is Krel Tarron and he was waiting for a certain someone.

'Come on, Kayla.' Krel thought to himself as he started to get a little worried. 'Were are you?'

"I'm here!" A voice shouted which startled Krel for a moment. When he turned around he saw none other than Makayla staring back at him with a smile. "Sorry I'm late. I hope you weren't waiting to long."

"Thank Seklos. I was starting to get worried." Krel said as he stood up and pulled a chair out for the black and silver haired girl. "What took so long?"

Makayla sat down and gave a sigh as Krel pushed her in. "It's about the big royal celebration." She explained. "My kingdom is hosting it and we've done so much already."

"I know, I'm surprised you're able come here." Krel said as he sat back down in his seat. "I just finished up our preparations."

"I finished mine too. But Douxie and Lily still have work to do." Makayla said honestly. "I offered to help, but they said it was too much even with the 3 of us working."

"Well, I think it's a good thing you're taking a break." Krel smiled before looking serious again. "But that's not what you're upset about. . .is it?"

Once he said that, Makayla couldn't help but start crying which made Krel even more concerned. "Kayla? What happened?" He asked, walking over to Makayla and kneeling down.

"It's about Douxie and Lily." Makayla said, quickly whipping her tears away. "I feel like, they see me as a burden."

"Oh, Nora you're not a burden." Krel said sympathetically. "I doubt Douxie feels that way about you either."

"Why wouldn't he? I am a burden." Makayla said. "It was because of me that he was isolated for our whole lives, it was my fault he gave into despair and went on a revenge spree."

"Woah, woah calm down." Krel said calmly. "None of that was your fault."

At that cue music started to play and Krel began to sing.

Krel: "I can see it when
you're feeling low
You can't hide that from me
You're no burden to society
So why keep thinking it's so?
You're worth more than that
You're my demon princess
I wish you could
see the you I see
I say
If you fail
Celebrate it
Make your mark
Serenade it
Akridion-5 shoulda
had someone like you
And if
What you are
Is a strange you
Doesn't mean
You should change you
Only means
You should change
your point of view
Oh, Hevanora
You are just fine
To thine ownself be true
You are the cat's meow
That's why I fell in love with you
You don't need the bows
Or tiara
Bid your woes
Sayonara
Trust your heart
'Cause it knows the way to go
When you sing your song
You're enchanting
Spirits sail
When you're dancing
When I'm with you
I feel like Romeo
There is not
One hair of you
That I would rearrange
I love you the way you are
And that will never change
That will never change"

"Thank you, Krel." Makayla smiled as she hugged the Alridion. "You're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for."

"And you're the best girlfriend a guy can ask for." Krel smiled returning the hug. "I love you, Hevanora Kuryami."

"And I love you, Krel Tarron."

To be continued. . .

Song is a parody of "The Cat's Meow" from Barbie: The Princess and the Pauper

Makayla Light belongs to me

3 below Tales of Arcadia belongs to DreamWorks

All rights reserved