Mischievous Greed

The next day you walk back to the facorty to get something for your little friend, you decide to get a orange one because its your best friends favorite color. 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝑤ℎ𝑜, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑑. 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑥𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑑, 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙.  "𝙐𝙝𝙢, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?"  You suddenly see Greedler tapping on a computer and he looks at you " your up! Couldn't help but feel you thought I was annoying, do you?"
You stare at him shyly, not wanting to admit you kinda hated him, but, your little dumbass lies."Well, not really...you are just a tad bit too enthusiastic " he stares back into your (e/c) eyes, finally, he spoke. "So I get it you like me~" you instantly get flustered."WHAT!? NO I DONT- WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT AHAAHAHAHAHSH" you explain a tad bit too loud, nervously laughing. "Oh yeah?" Your instincts made you flinch and jump up and run over to him "Yeah! I dont, your ugly and annoying" your face is just like a tomato. Dumbass. "Then why are you so flustered, butterfly?" HE'S CALLING YOU CUTE NAMES???!!! WTF!!!! What a creep.. Well, that's not what you think, you think it's super hot and you look even redder then a tomato, idiot. "What? I'm not a butterfly. I bet your getting butterflies" you try to be a top, idiot, he is unfazed by this. "okay cupcake. You can try being top, you are still a bottom, little kitty." YOU ARE AN IDIOT! HE'S PINNING YOU AGAINST THE WALL AND YOUR STILL DENYING IT?! JUST SPIT IT OUT!! "I uh.. I may like you just a bit..GRAIN OF SALT BIT THOUGH!" You nervously exclaim "Yeah? Just salt? Cmon. You love me like a whole box of it~" STOP!!! NOOO!!!! ... Before you can say anything, you feel yourself waking up, wtf.. At least that was a dream.

GUYS I'M SO SORRY THIS IS  SHORT!!! AND I'M SO SORRY I TOOK 76 YEARS TO MAKE nd it's cringe tbh SO YEAH

-Soggy dogs