5.

I love pre writing my stories and looking back when I go to post. I love this story and what I have planned. So enjoy!
___________________

Day 5 of nursing school

I let out a heavy sigh as I walk into my apartment and willows sitting on the couch watching the away game. "You're late" she points out. "Sorry some of the others wanted to do homework together and I lost track of time" I reply while putting my stuff away.

"Ah ha how was it?" She asks. "It was good we finished as much as we could and then I realized I was late to watch the game" i answer. She nods and I plop down on the couch just in time for kirby to get a goal assisted by cole and my brother.

Hell yeah. We cheer and I take a quick photo of them celebrating before posting it on my story.

Elles story

Go habs!!!

_____

Willow looks at me during the commercial break "sooo have you talked to cole lately?" She asks. "Uh no I've been busy with school and he's busy with practice and we are just friends" I answer. 

She nods "ah ha and kirby?" She asks. "Duh of course I've talked to kirby" I answer. "What's the difference if you're just friends with both of them?" She asks. "I haven't slept with kirby" I answer. "You like cole don't you?" She asks.

I sigh and get up to grab a drink "I'm not even sure" I answer. "You should figure that out" she says. "I know I know" I reply. She looks at me as I sit down "if you do end up with him I'll keep it from nick for you" she says.

"I'm not risking it I need to focus on school" I reply looking at the tv. She shakes her head and we watch tv for a bit before going to bed. The following morning I wake up and willows already in the kitchen.

When she hears me she turns around and she takes a deep breath "uh kirby sent the chat a photo of a girl on coles lap" she warns me. My heart drops and I go and look. I have the photo from the group chat  and a private text from kirby.

Kirby

Sorry you had to see the photo

Elle

I'm not even surprised
But we're not together so it doesnt matter what he does

Kirby

He woke up stupidly hungover and while I was helping him get to bed he was yapping about you

Elle

Oh I don't wanna know what he was saying

Kirby

Okayyy if ya say so
He does like you elle

Elle

Well we can't be together
It's the rules

"What are you doing?" Willow asks. "Texting kirby" I answer putting my phone down and looking at her. "What about?" She asks. "The photo" I answer looking at my lap.