I wanna ride!!

HEYYYYY POOKIES!!! so I'm sorry I haven't been posting much I've been busy with school but anyways this is a SMUTT one and the dreadheads name is jay and yeah make sure to vote!! (AND BTW IK IM REALLY LATE CAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS ON HALLOWEEN)

Makayla = ur bsf/Jay's lil sister

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Tuesday morning/Oct 31st

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and groaned while sitting up, I looked at the time to see it was 5:05AM and I stood up stretching and I started my morning routine. I quickly put on a white tank top with baggy jeans and white airforces.

The outfit

(You can change ofc and choose ur makeup and hair)

Time skip for

I was walking around the school trying to find my next class and Makayla ran up to me. "Girly!! Are you free after school?" She asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Soo.. can you PLEASE stay the night at my house because my parents are gonna be out and I don't wanna be home alone!?" Makayla exclaimed. I just raised my eyebrows and nodded "I mean sure I don't really care" I replied and Makayla squealed and hugged me. "Thank you!!" Makayla exclaimed.

Time skip after school

I walked with Makayla to her house and she knocked on the door to her house and someone opened it to reveal a tall and slim dreadhead wearing red PJ pants and a black T-shirt. "Thanks jay" Makayla said casually and walked into the house with me trailing behind her. "Who's that?" I whispered. "My older brother jay, he's like 3 years older than me" Makayla said as we continued to walk to her room. We walked into her room and I sat at her desk as she sat at her bed.

Time skip nighttime

Me and Makayla ended up watching a horror movie and then she fell asleep so I was the only one up. I was thirsty so I stood up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to see jay wearing nothing but purple PJ pants. "You need something?" Jay asked looking away from his phone to look up at me. "Uh.. I was just getting a cup of water" I said looking down and he smirked. "Ight I'll get you some water just get me a cup from that cabinet" jay said gesturing to a cabinet. I nodded and reached up to open the cabinet and grab a cup from it. Then I felt jay go behind me and slide his arm around my waist and used his other hand to grab a cup for me. I felt my body heat up and I turned around to see Jay's looking down at me with a smirk.

My eyes widened, our faces were really close to eachothers, our lips being inches apart.. jay glanced at my lips and slightly leaned in and kissed me softly. Jay slowly grabbed my waist pulling my body closer to his. I gently cupped both sides of his face with my hands. Jay gently continued to kiss me while taking me to his room. When we got into his room jay pinned me to his bed and started to take off my pants while kissing me our tongues fighting for dominance. I flipped us over so I was on top of jay and jay looked up at me with a smirk and slowly started to tease my clit pulling down his pants. Jay gently grabbed onto my waist as he revealed his hard, long, throbbing member. My eyes widen as he slowly guided me onto his member and shoved all of him into me. I moaned and leaned my head back. Jay just grinned at me and started to move me up and down guiding me up and down his long shaft.

"That's it.." he mumbled leaning his head back. He let go of my waist and I continued to ride him gently. Jay's hands gripped onto my thighs as I started to ride him faster. I moaned and I rode him faster. The feeling of his throbbing, hard shaft going in and out of me was amazing. Jay moaned closing his eyes and leaning his head back. I looked down at him he was sweating and panting heavily, he looked like he was so close to release. I continued to ride him at a fast pace feeling him touch my g-spot repeatly. Jay looked down at me and caressed my thigh as he looked up into my eyes, I looked back down at him feeling my climax approaching.

I whimpered loudly and arched my back. Jay groaned as he leaned his head back. "Y/N I'm so close"  jay whimpered out. I continued riding him my climax approaching faster then ever until I reached my climax arching my back like a wild cat and moaning loudly, and jay moaned closing his eyes and releasing deep inside me. "God.. you feel so good.." he mumbled. I laid down beside him and he buried his face into the crook of my neck cuddling up next to me.

-------————————————————————————--

HEYY GIRLIES!! this one was kinda rushed so sorry if it's short and I might be TRYING to post more often and yeah love ya girlies!

(884 words)