Chapter One

The original was deleted at 7million; views and votes are irrelevant, we miss the crackhead comments the most. All chapters are backed up, and will be reuploaded. We hope you'll enjoy and relive your first time reading this book.

Please refrain from outright spoiling; let's make it enjoyable for first-time readers and let the drama hit them on the coochie naturally.

Prologue:

"Mama? Why so many people?"

"My son! Stay inside—go to the courtyard!" a panicked Queen grabbed her son and in her rush, threw the clueless child inside the forbidden sacred garden to which he was not allowed to enter. "Guards, take the others to a port!"

"Mama?!" The child started to cry because she was pulling the door closed, and he knew he was not supposed to be in this garden. He had never been here, yet the outsides were starting to get infected by the bright lights of fire and the servants were scurrying outside, so the peaceful and quiet garden is the best to store the young prince.

"Stay in here, my love... your father will take care of you..." The queen kneels to reach for her young son, crying in possible farewell. Meanwhile, the child is confused because he grew up without a father. But, she says to the empty garden, "My god, I have fulfilled my end of the deal. I might not live to see you fulfill yours, but I ask for another thing... protect my son, and in return I give my life to protect your domain."

The child cried hysterically as their house staff was slain and the roar of fire was drowned out by gunshots. With tears streaming down her face, the queen chose to lock the child inside the garden, before tearing through her clothes to defend her land as the Mistress of the wolves.

Three Species, Four Dorms, Seven Deadly Students

If you were gifted a massive power, would you run away from the responsibilities; if said responsibilities were to suffer from that power? 

18-year-old Senior High School Kenneth Lee stares outside the window, staring at a tree quite blankly, losing himself in thought as usual. Literature has never been his strong subject, and staring at Times New Roman too many times gives him a migraine. Not only is the book's font giving him headaches, but two girls in the back are discussing much more interesting than the fantasy book the teacher is discussing.

"Vampires in Bram Stoker's Dracula are a huge exaggeration of the scientific structure of a real vampire... if ever they exist. At least that's what renowned fiction author Ashley Grey had claimed," the teacher turned the page. "Ashley Grey created these supernatural characters by incorporating biology and science rather than mere fantasy."

She explained the content of the lesson, "Vampires would not be defeated by faith, for they are living creatures whose blood just isn't enough to sustain enough hemoglobin to keep them running. And so, they consume the blood of living humans. Vampires are quite picky though, since the blood type of their food has to match their own blood type. Vampires cannot burn in sunlight, but it does, however, accelerate the aging process making their skin 10 years older for every 1 minute they spend in the sun."