ੈ‧ 𓇼 ₊• 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧*ੈ‧ 𓇼 ₊•

A/N: underlined sentences are your thoughts

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.. .𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧, enjoying the scenery around you. Today you decided to check on your friend, Sandy. Swimming up to the surface you poked your head out of the water , before rising up fully.

"I must be close.."

you spoke out loud, you've been to Sandy's house many times before, yet you still forget the way there.
When you got close enough you made your way to the concrete and transformed back into legs, trying to balance yourself.

"These things are hard to use.." you thought, you haven't been up here in a while. You walked up and knocked on his door thingy, a big shadow looms over you and you look up. You smiled when you noticed it was him,

"Oh, [Name], Just on time! I made tea. Come in!"

He made enough space for you to walk inside. As soon as you made your way you felt the familiar and comfortable feeling. You loved being here especially with all the.. Cats? mortals call them. You sat on the floor by the TV, a cat climbed on you by your shirt and you picked it up looking at its face. About  10 minutes later you and Sandy were talking about what you've been doing and how's he's been, then a knock was heard at the door. A pig, a guy with glasses, a kid with a red bandanna, and a girl with green highlights in her hair. They explained what they were here for and why they needed help.

"That's a lot to take in, you know what I do to people who disrupt the peace..?" The strangers on the couch looked afraid of what he might say.

"Serve 'em tea! You guys want some? You? How about that guy over there, eh?"

The guy with glasses raised his hand
"Oh, yes! Don't mind if i do!"

They all looked so weird? You've haven't seen that many humans but these people were different. You could feel some sort of power to each of them.
Oh, and that pig guy looked like he was about to explode. Sandy was talking about his tea blends until angry pig man interrupted him.

"Ugh! Sandy, what happened to you..?"
He grabbed Sandy by his necklace.

"Where's the angry, glass chewing fist throwing buddy I used to know?!"
Sandy grabbed the pig man by the back of his shirt and put him back down, while patting his head.

"Oh, well, my therapist really said I needed to calm down."
..What's a therapist again?

"That's why I started drinking tea, doing yoga. Investing in therapy cats. Really helps." Mo jumped right on him and started snuggling against him.