ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖: 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕒 & 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤."

 *•.¸♡¸.•*

 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Class 1A had just come back to their dorm building after their class for the day. They had just met 'The Big Three'. A group of three third years had come to their class to explain the Hero-work studies that students participate in on their own merit. The whole class thought they were quite weirdos at first, but soon one of them, known as Mirio, invites the whole class to have a spar with him. Surprisingly, the one on twenty fight ended in Mirio winning....him being naked due to his quirk.

"Hey! If you've got trash, bring it here!" Bakugo yelled as he stood in the dormitory lobby holding a big trash bag. He had been on hold from being in class due to trying to fight  Midoriya a few days back. Midoriya fought back too, but he only had suspension for a day or two, the same wasn't for Bakugo. Kirishima ran up to the spiky haired blond carrying a filled white trash bag. "Bakugo, thanks!" Eijiro yelled as he passed his trash to him. "Right!" Then, tons of Bakugo's classmates bombarded him, trying to give him their own bags of trash as his bag became bigger and bigger. He growled before yelling out, holding his palms up in anger, "You stashed too much away, you bastards!"

A couple feet away from them, were most of the girls in class 1A. They all sat at a couch area talking amongst each other. Mina squealed in delight. "Togata's story of how he went from last to the top is great, isn't it?" "Yea!" Toru  agreed. Tsuyu smiled at the other girls. "I'm looking forward to my work study now." Ochaco looked up in wonder. "I wonder how it'll turn out. He said they were still trying to figure out what to do with the first years." "We're just waiting for Mr. Aizawa to give us the go-sign, I suppose." Momo commented as she combed her fingers through her long black hair.

Then, two loud claps could be heard near them. All the students in the lounge area, including the boys, looked over to the sound. Their teacher stood in front of them holding a binder with his hands up. "About damn time you guys noticed me." He said as an irk appeared on Bakugo's forehead. "Anyways, where are the rest of you? I thought you guys would all be hanging out here." Jiro shrugged, "Midoriya went to his room, I don't know about the others though." Aizawa sighed loudly. "Well, gather them all and meet me at the TV." Without another word, he walked off, leaving his students confused.

___________________________________

All the students of class 1A, including Aizawa, gathered in the dorm's TV room. Some of the students sat on the couches, some sat on the floor, and some just stood there. Aizawa cleared his throat. "UA has had tons of different kinds of students attend here. Some just regular kids, and some actual celebrities. This year, Principal Nezu informed all the staff that no new students would be added to classes if it was the middle of the school year. Only if kids interested him and offered them to go here." A pause was held. ".....Andd??" Denki questioned as he lent into the couch more. "That's exactly what he did and they're going to be in our class." Some faces shocked and some faces interested were amongst all the students. Well, the girls were most interested. "Ooo! Is it a girl or a boy?" "If it's a boy, is he cute?" "Our class is quite big isn't it?" Sero cleared his throat. "No offense, but, you just called us here to tell us that we're gonna have a new classmate? It's cool and all, but making a whole meeting outside of class about it is kinda extra." He commented while raising a brow. Aizawa only stared at him for a while before sighing deeply. "I'd rather just show you." He then picked up the TV remote and turned on the TV revealing...