Part 1

Romano smiled at Gru as they strolled through the Italian city.. But suddenly eyeing a really pretty woman she reminded him of Kylie Jenner. Romano instantly fell in love(btw yes, he is literally walking with his boyfriend).

"Hey, Gru." Romano said, nudging his bf. "Hm?"Gru responded. "Could we go to that restaurant over there and sit at that table next to the really hot lady?" Romano interrogated the 14 foot man. (Yes, Gru is actually 14 feet.) "Oh? But that's Germanian food. I thought you hated anything German related?" Gru said. "Yes but we can tryy" the dark brown haired man suggested. Gru shrugged and took them to the Germanian restaurant. Once Romano got in, he immediately darted towards the table near where the woman was sitting whilst Gru ordered the food. "Hey" Romano said in a rizzly way, making sure he looked like a chad. The lady gave him a side eye and raised an eyebrow. "Are you British? Coz you colonised my heart" he said in the rizziest way possible. "I'm a dude," the Kylie jenner looking ass person replied. "Oh" Romano had a clueless expression on his face. "Oh...."

He really needed a moment to think about this...

"EW WAIT THATS GAY" he screamed in terror, scurrying out of the place, grabbing his boyfriend's arm while running.