Sneak Peek #2

"Summer, baby, I'm sorry," Corey apologized.

     I stepped back from his grasp, and smacked his hand away from me, "Why!?" I cried.

     "I'm fucked up," he explained, "She didn't mean anything."

     "No, Corey, I need to know why," I sobbed, "After everything we went through..."

     Corey turned around, rested his arms on the wall, and pounded his fist into the wall, "If I tell you then it would only make it worse."

     I grabbed Corey's shoulder, and turned him around. I pulled out the baggy with the powder, "Is this why?" I said while holding it up to his face.

     Corey's face drained of all it's color. He wasn't silent, and just stood there staring at it, "Talk to me, damn it!" I yelled.

     "I'm sorry..." he whispered, "I never meant to hurt you..." he added with tears slowly, but, surely falling.

     I smacked in right on his cheek. He put his hand to his face, and held it there, "I deserved that," he agreed.

     "Damn right you did, and you don't deserve me," I said painfully.

-----------------

Dear Readers,

     I thought you guys would like another sneak peek, so, I decided to post another. Because it's going to be a little while before I even star to write this story. What do you guys think? What do you guys like about it? Please comment, and vote!

Sincerely, Ana XD