Pt 1👌(dadvid)

Space kid sat alone at the lunch table, he didn't care, he just ate, not nearly enough, David walked over to him "hey kiddo, how ya doing?" It was his famously done smile, always had it on him "are you ok?you haven't eaten much." Space kid didn't know what to say. "Uh, yea, j-just not hungry I guess..." he tried to sound happy, but his bubbly little kid look wouldn't work forever. "Are you sure? You haven't eaten that much in a while, are you sure your not sick?" Again, SK(space kid) didn't know hat to say, he felt like talking made him uncomfortable, he knew David knew sign language, as he had mentioned it before <<no I'm really fine>> "ah I see, well if u need anything, just let me know" space kid nodded, as he had a sudden urge to throw up, he ran to bathroom and threw up mostly water, but mixed with other foods, hardly any food though. When he walked out, he saw David looking scared for him "Are you alright? You said you weren't sick, do you need medicine, do you want to have a talk outside?" <<yes, if that's ok>> David nodded, as they walked out, they had some bonding time, David found out about SK issues, and David sat near him, and they had a conversation in sign language.

230 words