[ 006 ] THE SELF DENIAL IS CRAZY.

╰┈➤ ❝ CHAPTER SIX

╰┈ CHAPTER SIX . . . .
˗ˏˋ the self denial is crazy. 'ˎ˗
real life, snapchat, and instagram!

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY you can't just confess your feelings too him!" Scarlett scoffed. She's been trying for hours to get Athena to confess her feelings for Dylan, but she won't budge.

"I don't like him Scarlett! that's why." Athena sighed. She knew she was lying to her best friend, but she didn't even know if she did like him.

"The self denial is crazy Athena. You know damn well you like him," Walker laughed.

As always, the four friends were together. They were actually at Malachis house today, even though they're usually always at Athena's house.

"I don't like him! You guys have to stop saying this shit," she groaned. She couldn't believe her own best friend's weren't believing her.

"Bullshit. You're always giggling and swinging your feet whenever he texts you. You don't do that for any of us," Malachi butted in.

Athena didn't like to admit it, but she had the slightest amount of feelings towards Dylan. No one was ever going to know though.

      "Whatever, I'm going to go text my friend Dylan," she grimaced.

      The sound of mhm rang through Malachi's room. The girl just sighed.

hoffman 😇 📞 🎥

athena 💗
| hi best friend

hoffman 😇
| friend zoned 😔✊

athena 💗
| stfuu 😭
| we're not even dating, ofc you're
in the friend zone

hoffman 😇
| i can change that 🙏

athena 💗
| BOYYYY 😭
| gn.

hoffman 😇
| don't leave yetttt
| let's play game pigeon
| i'm bored

athena 💗
| WOW
| so you only text me when you're bored??
| fake