A Note to the Reader (MUST READ) ❗

Not His Bride © 2023 griffowl, All Rights Reserved

Sab jaye bhad mai, the main thing I wanna tell you is the starting chapters will be a Lil immature, can't say immature in the sence they are little bit not up to my expectations of writing and short also💀 (I now feel to edit them all but that's not possible so please bear it only few chapters at starting 😭) I Read my book again just for a look and noticed how fast I have ended chapters, I bet as you will move ahed in the story the chapters are long and you'll will enjoy reading....... Those chapters were written by me months ago and my boards came so I went on a break, now when I read them again to take a look on story how it's going I realised this....

(Keep everything aside, first of all the main thing....)

All the names of characters and place are fictional and the storyline is totally on the author's imagination, non of the segment has any relation with real life.

This book contains
•Violence
•Abuse or assault
•Addiction
•Heartbreak
•Mental health topics such as panic attacks, PTSD, depression, trauma ect.

So if you are very emotional Reader this was a warning for you, anyways this story also includes cute love romance...

Take permission before uploading any part of the story weather in written form or audio.

Enjoy the Story ahed.... Cuties 🫧