The Maddness Breaks Out

We pulled into Vicorstown, it has been days since the first howl. Tonight, it was another full moon. We then heard another howl, another and another. Werewolfs jumped out of nowhere, we started to race out of the station, we then saw Gordon race past us with about 7 wolfs behind and on him. Henry then screamed as a wolf sprinted across the, the claws scratched his face, Henry started to slow down, we swurved into Killdane yards and BOOM!

I noticed we were dangling over the edge, I then noticed the full moon then the time, 01:32am. The wold howled at the moon and at that moment I was as scared as I had ever been.

I just woke up, I'm in a diffent place. I then noticed Bear's driver, David Hopkins. He said Bear was looking for survivors when he saw Henry and he pulled him out. David then carried us into the bed. I asked him where Henry was. He said we was with Bear and Eric. I was relived. I ran out side to see Henry, Bear and Eric. Henry had a large cut on - - - side of his face.

Suddenly, we heard a familiar whistle. Donald raced in. He had a bursted boiler and his eye had been torn out. Henry asked what happend but Donald replied with some curses and some stuff that offended Henry like "Old Square Wheels" or "Failed Engine".  Henry started to fight back though with "Scottish Idiot" or "Stupid Caledonians".

Donald then shot forwards intl Henry but Henry fought back and HD pushed Donald and shuffed him into the mainline. Suddenly, Gordon came through and knocked Donald sideways.

 Suddenly, Gordon came through and knocked Donald sideways

I just want some more sleep. So, I'm going to get more sleep. I'll write more tomorrow. Now it's time to saw goodbye.