ROMANCE 💕💕💕

( THIS CHAPTER HAVE SOME MATURE CONTENT IF YOU NOT COMFORTABLE SO YOU SKIP THIS PORTION)

So our sumelika sleep peacefully.  Some sunray came there room . Sumi opened her eyes and see mikku . He kissed her forehead and she hide her face in his chest.  He smile and hugged her.  After sometime she wake up.  She see her husband holds her tightly. 
M: good morning Arya
S: good morning mikku
M: Arya aj ham kaha jayenge
S: kahi nahi aj to hotel may hi rehe kar tumhare sath
M: chup besharam
S: Acha ji
M: ha aur nahi to keya chalia choria mujhe
S: keyu
M: ase hi
S: nahi bola na ki aj tumhare sath room may hi
M: chup  ap na din ba din besharam hote ja Rahe hay
S:  Acha fir thik hay aj  besharam kese hote hay  tumhe bata ta hu .

He hover over her
M: 😳 arya ap keya kar Rahe ho
S: sshhh🤫

🔞 MATURE CONTENT 🔞

He keep his finger on her  lip . She all red now . They both looking at each other. Sumi started playing with her LATT . Mikku looking at him. She circle her hands on his neck .
M: keya yearada hay apka
S: payar

She push him into her . Slowly slowly there distance decreased and they both started sucking each other lips.  They both lost in this kiss . After sometime they both separated and join their forehead. He started sucking her neck and jawline she give him full excise.  He give a love bite on her neck.

M: ahhh...mm..sumi
He removed her 2 batton and sucking her cleavage.
M: ssss..mmmm...ahh...mmm
He flip there position made her top him . They again join their lips.  In kiss he made her sit in his lap.  She stared removing his t-shirt and completely removed his t-shirt.  he kissed her whole face and removing her shirt batton and completely removed her shirt and started suking her bo*d. 
M: ahh..mmmmm...ssss...Ary...mmm..sl...
Ow..mmm
She massage his scalp to calming him down but all go in vain.  He flip there position and hover her and go down started suking her navel .
M: mmm...sssssss..mmmm...ahhmmm
He  go down and removed her inner and kissed her privet part she fist his hair in pleasure. He started fing*ring her.
M: ahhh...mmm...Arya...slow...plz ..mm
After sometime she cum  and he took it all.  Now she top of him and took his lips.  They both shared a passionated lip kiss.  She go down and rub his length to tease 😏 him .
S: ahh mikku don't tease me
M: so what you  want 😏
S: just took it inside your mouth
She took it inside her mouth.  She started suking it .
S: ahhh....mikku..just like that
Don't to control he flip there position and insert inside her full length.
M: ahhh..Arya
S: what happened mikku
M: wait sometime
He kissed on her cheek to distracted her from this pain. After sometime she kissed on his neck and  got his answer. He started thr*sting inside her.  Whole room filled with her moan.  After sometime they both cum same time.  He came out from her and laid beside her.  She go and took her head on his chest and he started crashing her hair. 
M: Arya
S: ha
M: avi time keya hua hay
S: 11 kiu
M: keya apne firse mujhe 1st day Puja nahi karne dia
S: 1 minute tum nahi kor sakti thi
M: ap control nahi kar sakte the
S: may kese control karta ab tum ho hi itni hot to
M: 😳 shut up
S: Acha okay
M: par  aj to jana tha na
S: it's okay ham kal chalenge
M: Acha fir ham aj gumne nahi jayenge
S: ha Jayenge na AK Kam karo tum fresh ho jao fir ham lunch karke gumne jayenge
M: Acha

🔞 MATURE CONTENT END 🔞

She go in washroom to fresh.  After sometime she came in this

  After sometime she came in this