Candles over alcohol

So this was...  I wrote this 3 months ago fuck..but imma still post it an work on a new one ehem..

Partying is fun. At least, until the morning after ig.

My head is killing me. And my eyes burn. But despite that, i'm very fine.

I've had worse hangovers so I'm glad.

Still.

My head is killing me.

Cinnamonfis Party was awesome, like expected. I still remember everything which is impressive..

I have 3 hickeys on my neck. 

I think they are from Cinnamonfi, Hollichan and another friend of ours....

I thiiiiink..

Anyway..

I also think I catched a cold cs my drunk ass didn't felt the autum coldness anymore... does that make sense? Whatever..

I'll go take a pill and then start studying..

...

I think I developed a new obsession: Candles!

Like, the good smelling ones!

Or the cute ones. Or the fancy ones!

I want pearl wax.. and I wanna make my own candle.. and I wanna collect candles... They're awesome..

Anyway, back to the essay..

...

Hollichan has a gymnastics contest today.. and she stayed up till 4am hahahaha

Doing gymnastics with 3 hours of sleep and a hangover is maybe not the gratest idea..

Still rooting for her! She'll maybe even make to the 5th place or so....

...

I just got my period...

How I love being a woman.

Not.

No front to the guys but women are the stronger gender.

Like them whining abt getting kicked in the balls.

Duh. Ofc it's painful.

But imagine getting kicked in the balls every 2 minutes every day for 5-7 days EVERY MONTH of ur FUCKING LIFE.

It's another level of pain.

and then let's think further. Giving birth is great and I like to see it as a superpower of us women bcs it really is.

BUT u need to push a baby out of you. You need to push something basebal-sized out of an opening, THAT IS DEFINITLY NOT BASEBAL-SIZED!!

...

Hollichan got 3th btw. Impressive.. very Impressive.

...

It's sunday..

I am preparing for the Eras tour concert movie tonight.

Wohoo I am so exited.

I chose the Lover era for my outfit.

Pink, purple, light blue and silver glitter. Thats my make up. Plus a few hearts.

And I'm planning to wear a pink blouse plus some light blue jeans. PLUS light purple heels.

Its perfect, right?

Should I put a drawn 13 on my left hand and a 22 on my right?

Maybe too much..

...

Monday.

I wanna stay in my bed.

...

The Eras tour Movie was incredible ahhhhh.

So perfect.

I wanna watch it again ahhhh.

...

The way I'm sitting in AP Biology with a cup of tea and chocolate says everything about my mental state. And also about the cramps in my uterus.

...

I think atp I don't even care anymore ...

Anywayyyyyyy