CHAPTER 1: THE VOICES

In one night, Posy spent 5 hours walking in a very dark forest. But she carries her flashlight with her magic arms so that nothing bad happens to her. One day she found a purple gem that was on the ground and she picked it up to take it to her tree house. Then, when she got to the side of the tree, she took a break for a while and looked at the sky because she was thinking about the life she was having.

When she had fallen asleep, she heard voices in the background and woke up when she heard them, got up and followed the voices.The voices came from those bushes and she decided to look where the voices came from, she discovered that it was her sister Zery. She was chasing her the whole time. "Zery, what are you doing here? I told you to stay in the tree house. Do you know that this is very dangerous for you?" -Posy told him with a serious face. "But..." -Zery tried to answer her. "No buts..." -Posy told her again. "I want you to tell me, miss, because later we have serious problems" -she answered very seriously. "I was worried if something would happen to you..." -Zery replied very worried. "Next time you stay at home" -Posy replied. Zery was worried that her sister was hurt or something, she let her stay for now, the two continued walking until they reached a very special place where the experiments and some tubes were.

End of the chapter 1.