death?

raven raised her head, slowly placing down her pen, she was in the office when she got the call, catching up on past papers she missed last check. gojo was off on a mission and had been for almost 2 days now. she was grateful, finally gave her some time to herself. 

she lifted her phone and answered it. 

"hello, raven speaking!" she hummed. 

"raven! sorry to bother you, but we need you're help" the voice on the other end came through

"you're first years are dealing with the special grade curse at the Eishuu detention centre" the voice pauses, raven hums. "only megumi and Nobara have come out" 

"what?!" raven stands up, already ready to head over. "where is itadori!" 

"he hasn't come out, Nobara is awfully injured, were sending her for healing as we speak" 

"yes, please do that, i will be there soon!" raven hangs up the phone, slipping out the back and towards the detention centre, the thoughts ran wild in her head as she ran, leaping over buildings twice the speed a normal person would run, she was nothing more than a spec. 

when she gets to the centre her brows furrow, itadori and megumi are stood face to face on the ground, yet it isn't itadori, tattoos cover his body and he looks angry, staring directly towards megumi. 

raven wastes no time, megumi was face to face with the king of curses, she jumps down, leaving a cloud of smoke where she lands, the eyes of the pair turn to her and sukana laughs. but her eyes widen  as the tattoos fade from his body and itadori comes back. 

a small hint of a smile on his face, he mumbles something to megumi before raven gets any closer 

The markings on Itadori's face disappeared. Itadori had possession of his own body again.

"That's why I never once regretted saving you." megumi whispered.

Itadori gave him a sad, yet relieved smile. 

"I see. You really are smart Fushiguro. You've put more thought into this than I have. I think your convictions are a proper one, but I don't think mine are wrong, either." Blood now flowed freely from his chest. "Oh. Sorry, I'm almost done for. Guess I won't have to worry about you, Kugisaki, or raven and Gojo-sensei"

"live a long life" mutters from his lips before his body collapses, raven rushed over to his side, her knees hitting the ground harshly, her hands pressed down on the large hole in his chest, in an attempt to stop the bleeding. her eyes darted around for his heart. 

"his heart, where is his heart!" 

she couldnt hear of feel the beating of it, itadori was dead. megumi kneeled down beside her as the rain pelted down, raven looked towards megumi his eyes glazed with tears, she cups his cheek and pulls him into her side. 

"oh megumi, I'm so sorry" she whispers, running her hands through his hair. "I'm so sorry" 

the pair just leaning over itadori's body, raven wraps megumi closer to her, his small sobs shattering her heart. 

she takes a deep breath and taps the side of his head, knocking him out for the time being. he collapses into her arms and she cant help but frown. reaching down for her phone she calls gojo. 

---------------

Yuji's body was kept cover under the blankets of the morgue. raven cant bring people back from the dead, she can heal them to an extent, but not bring them back, especially when they dont have the main source of life in there chest. 

she stares at the blanket, her eye bags deeper and darker than they were previously.

"If you encounter it, your choices are to either run or die."  Ijichi's voice broke raven from her trance, her and Gojo were sitting on one of the empty beds of the room, shoulders slumped as they gazed at there student's dead body.