ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Stepping out of the car, Lisa put her bag on her shoulder while one of her hands held onto her phone. Looking up, Lisa gazed at the tall buildings that held dorm rooms for collage. "Thank you." Lisa smiled at the driver, happy that her stuff was delivered emailer in the week to her dorm room so she didn't have to carry it inside. Closing the door to the car, Lisa walked away from it and headed towards the huge buildings. "Number 29." Lisa mumbled to herself the whole time as she went up stairs to find her room.

"Number 28, 29. Found you." Lisa listed off, grabbing her eyes and opening the front door to the room that she was in. Instead of being met with an empty room, Lisa was met with a girl who had her headphones in and was cleaning. Lisa didn't realise that her roommate was already there, let alone cleaning an apartment by herself. "Hi, I'm Lisa." Lisa introduced, closing the door behind her as she entered. "Im sorry?" The girl with dark blonde hair questioned, having her headphones at nearly full volume so she had only heard the door shutting, not opening.

"I'm Lisa, your roommate or are you just cleaning for some one else?" Lisa asked, quite confused about what the girl was cleaning for. "Yea, I clean for people. Two dollars and hour." The girl joked, rolling her eyes at Lisa. "Damn, okay. Rude much?" Lisa sassed back, not taking anyone's bullshit. "Aurora." The girl stated, sticking out her hand for Lisa to shake. "Lisa, you already knew that though." Lisa recalled, shaking her hands with the blacked skinned girl. "Why are you cleaning? Did the people before he leave it a mess?" Lisa questioned, her eyes going towards the vacuum that Aurora held.

"Nah, it's just dusty soo..." She trailed off, hating dust particles because they made her sneeze a lot. "Ohh, that makers more sense." Lisa pointed out, walking around the small apartment to check out where everything was. "Your bedrooms on the right, I chose the left if you don't mind." Aurora told her, seeing Lisa looked around the apartment that didn't have much furniture yet. "I like the right one anyways, that why I came early-ish." Lisa exclaimed, liking the view the right bedroom had.

"We each have two bathrooms, connected to the bedrooms. My rooms sorted, so I left yours untouched." Aurora explained, going back to some cleaning but without her headphones on. "Thanks, also we would need a couch and a tv because it feels empty here." Lisa told Aurora, opening her door to the room to check it out before sticking her head out as pointing to the meaty space near the kitchen. "Agreed." Aurora nodded her head, laughing a bit as Lisa got stuck in her room to out things where they need to go.

Months passed since everyone moved to New York, Lisa and Aurora felt really connected to each other and they felt like siblings, fighting over stupid things but at the end of the day they would do anything for each other. Mindy had gotten a roommate named Anika, the former really liking her. Chad had gotten a guy named Ethan, who was quiet, shy and kinda dorky but Lisa had thought he was kinda cute. Tara and Sam moved in together, having another roommate named Quinn, who fucked a lot of guy but they didn't judge because she was just being herself.

Aurora and Lisa told each other a bunch of secrets, sharing things that had happened to each other in the past. Some times, Aurora would join Lisa's friend group but it wasn't very often due to her having her own friends. Over some time, Aurora had gotten the nickname Rory from Lisa, because the latter felt like Aurora was too long. Lisa had gotten the nickname Lily, Rory describing the blonde haired girl like a Lily flower. Overall, everyone was going great, Sam paying rent and living with Tara while everyone went to collage.

Everything was good, and it was gonna stay that way. Right? Wrong, could get so much more worse compared to the year before. Everything could change within a couple of seconds, new Ghostfaces popping up and attacking the oringal group, getting some free kills along the way. Who would make it out alive? And how would everyone cope? What will happen to friendships and relationships that were made along the way?

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵