1

Hey, My name is Layla, and I'm 13 years old  -  I said while the house's owner was writing down our names in a book - Why are you writing our names down in that book? - I asked. 
-Oh, well, because I need to note down the family members name, because if something bad happens to the house while you're renting it-
Hmph, Layla, stop disturbing dear Mr.Steve here. - My mother said. - You don't wanna question his actions, do you? 
-I'm sorry mothe...
-Save it! You're grounded for 2 weeks after we get home!.
-Oh, Ms.Lily, there's no need to go that far, - Steve said. - She was just being curious, that's all.  
-No, No, No. I'm pretty sure In my actions, sir -
My mother scoffs - please don't be so humble about it. 
     I hate this. My mom is always too strict to me, but to my 2 brothers, she's like an angel. I'm pretty sure they are laughing at me right now, because I got grounded for nothing again. Why is my mom like this?! Ugh..
-Excuse me, ms. Lily - Steve said to my mother. - You see, there are only 3 bedrooms, and if I am correct altogether, you need 4 bedrooms.
-Oh, no, no It's fine! - My mother replied - I'm pretty sure we'll find somewhere else for Layla to sleep! 
I was so mad when I heard my mother saying that. It's always ME who is the victim here. Why? Why? Ugh, I need to clear my mind, I'll just explore the garden.
-Mom, I'll go walk around the garden! - I said.
-Okay, but don't stay there for too long.. - She said while giving me the dirty look, then going back to talk with Steve.
I decided to go back to the back garden first. Steve's garden is so huge. Wait, wait, there is no fence.. Which means, all of these fields are just, free to explore?! I was really excited, as I looked through all these flower-y fields. I just ran around, for hours, and hours, I finally felt it. I finally felt freedom from my mother, and my two brothers: Joshua, and Peter. I was jumping around, like in a dream.. I ran so far away.. But I didn't even notice it. I just ran and ran.. I even laid down in the grass for a little rest... then run again. I noticed, that I wandered too far way from our house, and it's getting late. Oh no, my mother will definetly kill me! I ran back the way I came from, exactly that direction, no matter how far I ran the way where our vacation-home was, there was no sight of it.. Then I stood on it. I stood on the exact location where our house would be. No, No but it was on this hill! I remember looking around at this exact spot. What the hell happened while I was gone? I stood on the hill, looking around. And then, I saw a little beautiful playground in the middle of the valley, it had rose bushes around it, a pink swing, and a really beautiful surrounding, also a small river next to it, which I'm pretty sure I don't recall. I was kind of scared, but this curiosity in me resisted. I had to check it out. There's no way that I can do anything at this point, I need to check what happened. I went there. It was so beautiful, I don't get it. Is this a part of my dream? I pinched myself, and yes, it did hurt. I didn't see anything strange, if we ignore the fact that this area appeared out of nowhere. I walked around the area carefully, but, nothing happened. The swing had some attracting vibration. I just had to go there, there was something strange about it. I had to swing on it. Something was telling me to. I sat on it, and I decided to swing some more. And so, I fell asleep. I didn't feel anything. When I wake up, I wasn't in a field of flowers and hills, I was in a dark forest. It was really dark, but there were flowers everywhere. And I heard a voice...  It was saying "Welcome child, welcome to the forbidden spring". I was petrified. What in the... I yelled "What are you?!"... I got a simple answer: "I'm a fairy, my child." I asked what I should do, but I got no response. None. There was one road. I mean, I had to go on it. Everywhere else, there were just spiky bushes. I mean, they were prerry, but I wouldn't risk getting stuck by some spike. I started going, I went for hours. There was nothing. Hours and hours past while I was going, and, well, you guessed it. It looked exactly the same. Just a dark road, and spiky rose bushes at the side. And there was no light, either. But, for some reason, I realised that the flowers were glowing on the bushes. Am I supposted to do something with the flowers?! I decided to get one, but I heard another voice...: --"Child, don't do it. You may not touch the forbidden spring's flowers.
-"Then what am I supposted to do?"
Yes, you guessed it again. No answer. What is this voice? Is it even trying to help me? Or maybe it's evil? Well, I don't know, that's for sure. But if I don't have anyone to trust, then I can't even trust myself. I walked more, for hours and hours. And, I saw ,finally, a small hut. I approached it, and tried to open the door. It was locked. I didn't know what to do, so I yelled. "Fairy, what should I do?" Well, ovbiously, this so called "fairy" did not give me an answer. I decided to go behind of the house, maybe there is a back-door or something. Well, there was nothing. But, there was an open window. Should I climb through it?.. I should. I mean, after this house, there's no road, and I need a shelter... I'm really tired... I climber through the window, and it was an ordinary house. It was made out of wood, it's like you imagine a wooden hut in the middle of a forest. It has one huge living room, and one seperate room, which I guess is probably a bedroom. There was a table though. There was a diary on it. The title was "Wanderers, please read this!". I opened it:

    "Dear traveler, you must be very confused, what's happening here. And that why you can't get back to reality. I can assure you, there IS a way to get out, but it's really really hard... I don't even know it. But, I met a fairy. It dodged most of my questions, but I met it. And yes, it is a fairy, don't worry. Not an evil being. But it directly told me, that their species is forbidden to tell us the solution to things. Although, it did tell me that there's a way to get out ,but, it's nearly impossible. What you have to do next, is to grab food, and get out of this house as fast as you can. The trick is, if you stay more in this house than 20 minutes, then you "disobey" the rules. I don't know how this works, but get out as fast as you can! And then you'll be safe. "

Well, I did what it said, and some weird feeling was bothering me. And then, I fainted...

(stay tuned for ep. 2 :) will be done by 31/10/23)