01•°• DeMoN •°•

Narrator pov:
--------------------

Y/n and her best friend, f/n were currently on their way home after the first day of middle school 🧍.

-------------------

"I still don't get why we gotta work on the first day like bfr💀" said f/n with a 'r u serious ' face . "Mhm, like why not just let us get a tour n shi???" Y/n crossed her arms.
The two friends continued their chat,both with smiles on their faces. "Niggas be killin eachother in highschool nowadays..." Said the 14 year old. "Ya like ain't they got anything better to do, like idk go build a life???" Replied f/n."so ur place or mine?" The Convo shifted"your place ig" said f/n

"K, broski I'm thirsty asf"

"Me too me too tis hot asf"

Light bulbs magically ✨ appeared "there's a supermarket near my house we could get some strawberry milk😀" "yeshhhhh" so the two besties foresties drag their asses to the supermarket. Unbeware of the danger they got into.

__________________________
|Timeskip to supermarket |
------------------------------------------

"Y/n you go ahead I'll be right there" said f/n while y/n just shrugged and went inside of the shop. Going straight to the refrigerators, y/n grabbed at least 4 different flavors of milk. She went straight to the receptionist to pay for it but heard- *BANG* *BANG*  And immediately ran out. Only to see her best friend getting shoot in the chest "F/NNNNN!" screamed y/n , all she could see was red. Blood.f/ns blood. Y/n tried looking for a pulse any sign that her best friend was still alive but nothing. She just couldn't believe it and kept looking for a pulse. "No.no.no.no.no.no.no.no-" y/n looked up only to see the black car speeding away. "Why.why.why.why.......its all my fault....

My fault."

-------------------------

"On 2 July 2002 the life of F/n Tamaulipas was taken after she was killed in a gun shooting incident known as the 'one man stand' incident. Luckily y/n l/n who was with f/n at the time managed to survive but the identity of the killer still remains unk-" y/n switched off the tv , not being able to watch the news anymore . That night she cried silently not excepting the fact that her loved one is.....dead "I'll see her tmr at school, yeah she'll be accupying the seat next to me " y/n just couldn't accept it, going as far as to not attend the funeral still believing her friend was just on vacation and nothing else.