❣︎𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍❣︎

Once Macy had woke up, she rubbed her eyes with a big stretch as she remained on her plush white bed. She groaned as she got up while sliding her fluffy pink slippers onto her feet as she stomped on the wooden floor.

She entered the bathroom as she flicked the light switch on with a sigh. The baby blue walls went brighter as she turned on the light. She picked up her hair brush while combining it aggressively. When she got done combining her hair, she tied it into a cute ponytail while walking downstairs.

She held onto the freshly painted white railing as she entered the kitchen. She saw her two siblings, Max & Lucas, who were both already ready. "I've never seen anybody procrastinate like you." Max teased as Lucas snickered. She rolled her eyes while placing some waffles into the clean white toaster.

She rubbed her eyes again as her waffles popped out at her. She grabbed the waffles while placing it onto an orange glass plate as she gobbled her food up within seconds. Once she was finished, she ran upstairs while rummaging through her tiny pastel pink closet.

When she continued digging, she finally found a cute tight orange sweater that was perfect for the fall. Once she got her whole outfit, she ran into the bathroom while sliding on her orange sweater that hugged her hourglass waist. She slid into her bootcut jeans as they curved her body.

She slid back into her room as she grabbed her black Converse while brushing her hair again. She grabbed her black backpack that had stars and hearts on it as she raced her brothers outside to the bus. She got in last as always, she searched for an open seat as her brother Max patted his empty seat.

She sat down beside him as she whipped out her pink iPhone. She scrolled through her text messages as she decided to text her Papa to see where he was.

***
Text message to Papa.🫂

Macy:
Hey, Pops!

Papa🫂:
Yes, pumpkin?

Macy:
I'm nervous about
my first day.
Where are you?

Papa🫂:
I'm at the gas station
And don't be scared,
I bet everyone will love you,
Pumpkin.

Macy:
I hope so,
Could you
Pick me up
If I feel uneasy?

Papa🫂:
Of course,
Pumpkin.
I know how
Your anxiety can get.

Macy:
Love ya!

Papa🫂:
Love you too,
Pumpkin.

***

Once the bus pulled up in the school gates, she placed her phone into her back pocket while placing her backpack beside her. When the bus parked in the spot near the other bus, that's when everyone was free to go.

When she got off of the bus, she headed straight towards her homeroom while she pulled out her schedule. She read it as she saw that technology was her homeroom. She walked quickly while politely saying, "Excuse me."

When no one moved, Lucas and Max walked towards her shoving people out of the way. They both shoved this one girl into the sunshine yellow lockers while guiding Macy to her classroom. The tardy bell went off as the shoving went to grabbing and slinging.

She looked at them, grabbing people by their backpacks. When she entered her classroom, she looked around as the desks were a plain gray. The walls were pearly blue, the floor was white, and the decorations were Halloween themed.

She looked at other people who glared at her. The teacher, who was a male, walked up to her while adjusting his black slacks, "Name?" He asked with his deep voice. "Macy Poss." She said with a shaky voice.

The teacher looked at her with his siren eyes & blue colored eyes. He ran his hands through his brown hair with a sigh, "Desk 17, please." He said as she walked over to the desk behind a blonde headed girl. The girl turned around as her mean gray eyes beamed at Macy.

The girl snarled as she placed her expensive pink handbag on Macy's desk. "Your outfit is giving, poor." The girl said as she scanned her up and down. "Although, you have the perfect body for my type of clothes." The girl said as she looked at Macy's hourglass and curves.

She looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow, "I-?" She couldn't get anything out as the girl blew a kiss to her while turning back around to face the board. She tapped the girl on the shoulder as she turned around, "I didn't catch your name?" Macy said with a smile.

The girl rolled her eyes, "The name is Lauren Simmons." She said while flipping her hair. Macy rolled her eyes as the teacher then walked up to the board.

The teacher rolled up his sleeves as it showed off his arm hairs and muscles, "I'm Mr Lee, and I'll be your technology teacher." He said with a nice smile. "I hope we all get along just fine." He added as he then started going over the rules.

Lauren turned around and smiled. "He's pretty hot." She said as Macy raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?" She said while rolling her eyes. "Shut up and put this on." Lauren said while throwing some lipgloss and clear mascara.

When the bell rang, everyone shoved their way to the gym. Everyone placed their backpacks on the yellow bleachers while taking a seat. The gym was squeaky clean with freshly painted yellow walls.

The coach blew her whistle as she walked around with her tight orange shorts, "I'm coach Melody." She said with a smile as every boy was too busy looking at her plump buttocks.

Coach Melody tightened her jet-black bun while fixing her jacket. She looked at everyone while going over the rules in the gym. Lauren scooted close to Macy with a wink, "You really need some fashion lessons." She said as Macy sighed.

***

Once class was completely over, Lauren gave her number to Macy for fashion lessons. When she got home, she ran towards her Papa while giving him a tight hug, "I miss you!" She cried as he kissed the top of her head. "Me too, Pumpkin." Her Papa said as his shaggy faded brunette hair ruffled slightly, his peach skin showed off, his brown eyes were warm like chocolate as well.

He continued to hug her as he rubbed her back gently.

***
Have a good night/day!
Please support my story. It would mean a lot to me!