PROLOUGE

In a world where reality and fiction converged, there existed a novel filled with characters and adventures that transcended imaginations.

[ this story is an alternate universe of the novel 백작가의 망나니가 되었다 - 유려한 | Lout of Count's Family by Yulyeohan ]

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••‎

Kim Rok Soo, a reader of the novel named "the birth of a hero" , found himself inexplicably transported into it.‎
‎ ‎
But there was a twist. Instead of transmigrating into the body of a character, he came with his body and became a...

ghost

an untethered and wandering ghost through a world both strange and familiar.

‎ ‎‎
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

Kim Rok Soo had always wanted to avoid encountering the main characters, believing it was the best way not to interfere with the novel's plot.

Yet, fate had other plans. During his wanderings, he unexpectedly encountered someone with a shockingly familiar face, a (handsome) fiery-headed young man.

As their eyes met, the young man's expression twisted with a mixture of anger and fear.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
‎ ‎‎

He desperately longs to erase those dreadful memories, yet when he saw that face, it's as if the memories come rushing back, almost as if they're mocking him.

The man who called himself White Star resurfaced in his mind, a name so hateful and terrible. Cale trembled as he recalled the memories he longed to forget, but they were already engulfing him.

Cale's family had suffered greatly at the orders of White star, as he had waged war on the kingdom, with the Henituse territory as his first target.

Cale had joined the war, driven by vengeance, but it had ultimately led to his own demise at the hands of the White Star.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

In the heat of the moment, Cale's anger clouded his perception, preventing him from noticing the crucial difference.

Despite their identical faces, there was something about Kim Rok Soo that emitted a distinct aura.