9| °• Injuries •°

You and team had just finished with a relatively hard level 3 spirit, you had scars and scratches all over your arms but you didn't want to make it seem like such a big deal, after all you weren't the only one that got injured, the others, in your eyes, they had it worse.

"Y/n-ah! Where are you going?" Ms.Chu being the concerned mother she is she obviously had to ask.

"I'm going to my room, Ms.Chu."

"Don't you want to get healed first?"

"It's fine, I only have a few minor cuts." And that sure was a lie, the 'minor cuts' were really not minor at all.

You walked back to your room and grabbed a medkit, you took an alcohol swab and gently pulled your sleeves up, rubbing the alcohol swab on you scars.

How the evil spirit was able to run so fast in the reeds and throw dozens of cuts all over your body was beyond your knowledge.

And still however gently you rubbed the swab it would still sting, and you would jerk back from your own hand. You had just decided to leave it as it was.

You closed the medkit and threw away the bloodstained swabs into the trash.

"God I'm an idiot... I should've told Ms.Chu when I had the chance. Why am I so goddamn hard-headed?" You went to change your clothes into pyjamas, still keeping the long-sleeved style so you wouldn't get caught of having so many scars and scratches that weren't necessarily 'minor'.

You heard a knock on your door.

"Come in," You shouted, it was no other than your clingy boyfriend So-Mun, "Oh it's you."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." He teased.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." You approach him.

"Of course, love." He grabs you by your waist and pulls you closer, eventually placing a gentle kiss on your lips.

"You really can't go a day without kissing your girlfriend, huh?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Want me to go now?"

"Not really, but if you don't were gonna get teased by the rest, and frankly, I don't want that to happen."

"Fair enough." He let's go of your waist and leaves your room.

"Aish, I'd better head to bed now." You talked to yourself, plopping yourself on the mattress of your bed, eventually falling asleep comfortably.

\\

You woke up still tired as per usual, "It's too early to get up..." But you obviously had to get up sooner or later, and knowing you, if you didn't wake up now, you would forget and sleep until someone wakes you up, and that would've been quite embarrassing for you.

You reluctantly get up to shower and wash up, and as you did the water running down your bare body stung like a bee on your arms, long story short it hurt.

After you finish showering you changed into a long-sleeved outfit.

\\

You walked out of your room, still tired. And went to the kitchen where the others already were.

You being you forgot to cover up the visible bruise on your collarbone, and that didn't go unnoticed by the eagle-eyed, motherly, and caring Ms.Chu. She wouldn't let anyone sleep in peace without healing even the littlest of scars, let alone a scar that big, luckily you haven't shown her the scars on your arm, yet.

"Y/n-ah, what's that on your neck?"

"It's uhm... A bruise."

"When did you get it?"

"The level three spirit last night, and while we're on this topic..." You pull up your sleeves and reveal the scars that were infact, not 'minor'. You could just see their eyes widen in shock, the room filled with yells and complaints by everyone.

"How long have you been hiding this?!"

"A day...?"

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

"I didn't want it to be a burden."

"If you didn't want it to be a burden, you should've gotten it healed by Ms.Chu yesterday!"

"Sorry."

"Aigoo, let me heal it." Ms.Chu is one of the most caring and loving people you know, she never yelled at anyone if it wasn't for a good reason, she is a reasonable person.

After Ms.Chu had healed it the room was back to normal, except So-Mun that was still worried about you.

"Relax, I'm fine, Mun."

"Are you sure? What if-" You place a kiss on his lips to shut him up, and it worked.

"Always works." You smile to yourself.