Chapter 1

I hear a faint noise of someone calling my name, suddenly growing clearer and cleared as I open I eyes. Ah, it's just my mom calling me downstairs. First day of the college- my dream college. I know my mom is probably more nervous than I am but I think I have this whole thing planned out. I have binge watched too many videos of that college to understand the basic of things there. "Amelia get down at once or else I swear to god...."my mother yelled from the stairs. Oh shit, I forgot I had to get ready to go to my new campus and got drowned in my own thoughts. I quickly untangled myself from my bed sheets. Oh God, I'm definately going to miss my bed. Anyways, I quickly got ready to head off to my new college. I chose to wear a simple black Billy Joel t-shirt and pair it with a light blue jeans.
I reached downstairs and saw my mom already standing with her hands at her back pocket like she'd had it enough waiting for me. "Amy, seriously we can't mess things up, we have been planning this out for way too long to mess this up." my mom said. I tried to ignore her and quickly grabbed my toast and helped her carry my stuffs to the car.
Finally I checked my room one last time and then went straight to the car. I sat beside my mom in the passenger seat. She started driving and turned the radio up playing Home by Catie Turner as I close my eyes to register every single bit of the new start that lies ahead.