LITERARY SERENDIPITY

"THAT SHOT DOWN HIS HEAD AND HE DIED THE MAIN CHARACTER" types in his computer. Lucas is the main character in our story. Lucas is an online writer who is known for his
extreme action stories He wrote on the internet. He is a mid-popular online writer , with few stories of him hitting the top of the charts. He was always heartless, rageful,goric stuff that every person in this world imagines and hides inside their heads, where Lucas converts them into a story justifying this as part of
him and proudly narrating his rage to this society of people hiding themselves in a happy mask.

Lucas uses writing as a way of expressing himself. Every character that he creates in his stories is a different version of himself; thats a part of his writing a story for a part of him stastfying another part of him, but most of all, he is being himself in this society of fake shiitheads. But in real life, Lucas really is not the way he wants to be. He is not a popular one in his college, nor is he the least popular one. He is never good with people or relationships because people here aren't his type.He doesn't want people to die for him, but he wants people to care for themselves. He is the definition of a selfless soul, yet he is not seen or treated by the world how he should be treated.

Yet still, Lucas has some people who he keeps with them because of a particular part of them being true to themselves. Asher is one of them. He and Lucas
We have been together for a while, and Lucas thinks that Asher is the most honest person. His honesty makes people move away from him, which is true, but Asher doesn't care a bit about others. Lucas hates love stories  a lot, as he believes love is the reason hate is initiated and love is seen as pure.
Of all the emotions humans show, love seems to be at the top of the list, and it dominates other traits inside human beings, creating them into the so-called
lovers making them forget the person who loves someone hurts someone and hate someone too.

 It was a boring afternoon of their college day for Lucas and Asher. Lucas just made his main character of the story die and ended the story he was writing, so he is thinking about writing a new one. He asked, "What part of myself should I write next?"
And Asher replied, "Let's go find out."

They both went to a hall where a group discussion was happening about the topic "How can love be expressed?" On seeing the topic, Lucas laughed inside and gave an angry face to Asher, asking him why he wants him to come here, but since Lucas already came here, he can't go outside suddenly as that will create unwanted attention, which will make him uncomfortable. Still, he hates being here, but he is also laughing inside his head that people are discussing love.

The discussion began with a girl with curly hair, a round face,small eyes, and a cute smile, and a pink dress opened with "I'm daisy, as in the name; I'm simple and beautiful, just kidding. To express love, you really want to know what love really is. Let's take these lines from a heartless writer on the Internet: "Love is a thing that incites hatred among humans. It's always love that creates struggles among human beings; without love, hatred cannot be born, as hatred is born always in order to protect love," was from a writer called Lucas in his story. Lucas was really astonished as someone in front of him has read his story other than Asher, but he is more eager on what she was trying to explain; he pretended he didn't know who the writer was. Daisy continued, "Hopefully this writer needs to explore himself more for accusing love this much.
I think he got cheated on or wounded badly by someone, so he really can't distinguish between love and hate.

Love is a connection of souls, the attachment of the souls of two persons.
Blending together in such a perfect way that power is greater than nature itself, I deeply believe that if any two souls are connected, that connection won't break even if they lose themselves.
"Hearing all this made Lucas laugh out loud. He tried to control himself, but still, he laughed out loud. Everyone noticed, but none seemed to care as Lucas was a stranger to them.
Then a person stood up and explained his fantasy world of love again. Lucas laughed again; this time everyone noticed and asked him to speak next.
Lucas stood up and said, "Hi everyone, I'm Lucas, the heartless writer that Madam Daisy talked about."

All of a sudden, every eye in the room was pointing at Daisy.