Chapter 1

Julie's pov

'What am I going to tell Dad'  I asked myself as I heard Dad coming down the stairs. "Oh good your home.I was about to go to Carlos's game. I've had photo shoots all day, didn't even get a chance to eat. But.. I got a call today." He said and sat down with a serious face. "Yeah I figured as much" I said as I tried not to think of the lecture to come. "Yeah well it was my realtor  friend" "Oh that" I said trying to hold in my relief. "She says if we are serious about selling the house,she needs more pictures for the website, which means we have to do a lot of cleaning and get rid of some stuff. I was thinking maybe you can tackle mom's studio. Your brother and I wouldn't know where to begin.But if your not ready,I under-" "No its fine.Maybe I can tackle it later tonight " I said cutting him off. I need to get over it. Plus Marcy  and Rowen should be getting home soon and I can't look i like a baby.Then again Luca's normally the leader of the four. "Really? Awesome mija, your the best." He said with a glint of hope in his eye. He glanced down at his watch " Oh crud! I'm going g to be late" He rumbled around looking for his keys while shouting for Sky and Tye to get in the car. "Under the mail" I said chuckling. "Thanks sweetie, your a lifesaver"he said and kissed my cheek, then ran out the door, yelling at Tye to turn down the music. I sighed and went back to doing my homework. 5 minutes later I got a text. 

From Ace

Hey J me and Lu are going to pick up Ro and Marcy.Be back soon.(I hope). Love you.

                                                                                     To Ace

OK. LOVE U TOO

Home alone.Yay. They couldn't have just took me with them,could they. They've  been home for awhile,but nothings the same. The house just seems so empty.Obviously the house won't be that empty after the rest of the quad gets home, but still somethings off I know it. I finish my homework and head out to the garage.