Episode One: Mega Mission

Author's Note:

Here is the first episode called Mega Mission! This is the plot: New student Troy Burrows has a dream about a great war of Power Rangers against an army of foot soldiers. Just then, the Warstar Army arrives to conquer Earth, and the student of Zordon calls on five teenagers to become the Megaforce Power Rangers. Y/N, the Pink Megaforce Ranger, starts developing a crush on Troy but Julianna and Jennifer (the mean girls) warn her to stay away from him. Enjoy and don't forget to watch the episode above so you can understand what is happening.

-Madelyn (Maddie)

Troy's POV:

I was dozing off still on the school bus unaware of what was going on. I was having a weird dream about the Power Rangers of the past fighting in a legendary battle. My dream was interrupted by hearing the bus driver say loudly, "Hey new kid! Wake up! Are you going to get off the bus or what?" As I started waking up, he said, "You're gonna be late for your first day of school." I said quietly to myself, "Weird dream!" He then said, "Gonna be late on the first day of school." I quickly realized what he said and grabbed my backpack before heading off the bus. I responded, "I don't want that."

Once I walked into my science class, I saw two girls sitting next to each other. One was wearing pink and the other was wearing yellow. The man wearing the white science coat who I assumed was our science teacher Mr. Burley noticed me and said, "Ah, you must be Troy. Nice of you to join us." As I headed to my desk, Mr. Burley said, "Maybe you can answer our brain teaser, Troy. What species will survive all others?"

Once I sat down, I replied, "Us, humans." Mr. Burley asked, "How's that, Troy?" I said, "If humans work together, we can overcome anything." I noticed the two girls smiling at each other. Mr. Burley said, "Okay. Interesting. I certainly hope Troy's right."

Y/N's POV:

This is my outfit:

And this is my backpack which was a back-to-school gift from my best friend Amelia (I call her Mia):

She is the nice rich popular girl at school. It was the start of our science class and Mr. Burley asked us, "Okay, class! Let's start the year with a science brain teaser. What species will outlast all others on Earth?" I immediately raised my hand to answer. Once Mr. Burley called on me, I said, "If I could be honest, I'd say insects. They'll survive all the bad stuff we're doing to the environment. Some of them have lots of legs. They'll be the last one standing." Then Noah, who was sitting at a desk next to the wall with the windows, raised his hand impatiently wanting to answer the brain teaser. Jake whispered in Noah's ear, "Dude, calm down. You're gonna hurt yourself." Noah then said, "She's wrong, wrong, wrong!"