Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 08

。*☆∴。∴☆*。

A/n's POV:

Yoongi came out of his bathroom after taking a quick shower. He was randomly choosing his clothes to wear when his phone rang indicating a notification. He sat down and opened it.

Annoying
Heyyy Yoongii...
Wait, I'll send you the address.
*Address*
Are u ready??

Yoongi
No

Annoying

WHAATTTT?!?!?!
Don't tell me u decided to cancel the date.😨

Yoongi
I didn't.😑

Annoying
Thank God.
Then let's meet at 5:30 p.m.
Ummm... Should we meet at the cafe or should I come to pick u up??
Don't be shy, you can tell me, uk??

Yoongi
I have legs for a reason, thanks.

Annoying
Ok... Chill😅
I should also get ready now.
Uk... I was sooo exciteddd that I broke a glass while dancing and now I came after hearing 1 hr lecture from my mom.
Sad lifeu..🥹

Yoongi
👍🏻

Annoying
At least text something, idiot.
I'm sharing about my struggles in my life and here u are struggling to text a msg.

Yoongi
I'm thinking of canceling the date and then blocking you.😌

Annoying
NO!! WAITT!!!
My mom is calling me. I'll text u later, wait... Why text when we are going to meet? Stupid me... Sorry... hehe...
And don't forget to wear the outfit which I told you about.
White shirt and black trousers, Ok??
And come safely... Tc...
Bye...
Love u...💜
Seen

He read all the messages once again. He just can't believe this boy. He sighed and was about to keep his phone aside but again another notification came.

Annoying
Yaahhh... Don't keep me in seen.
At least reply something...

Yoongi
Ok😑
Byee.

Annoying
Hehe...Byeee.😊💙
Seen

Finally, he got ready. He wore white and black trousers and white Converse looking so hot and handsome, like always. He ran his fingers through his jet-black hair setting it a little. He put on his mark and grabbed his phone, airpods, and keys, and then left the apartment.

Yoongi's Outfit:

Meanwhile with Jimin and Tae:

After so long of playing chasing game, Tae finally caught him. They both went to Jimin's home and Tae didn't plan on leaving him until he spill everything and also about the upcoming date. And Tae was just shocked hearing everything.