4

After analysing the corpses they came into a discussion.

'' Is there anything that any of you found? '' said jake lambert to everyone.

'' 2 men and 1 woman were murdered. And their names are Xavin Timothee , Yobeena Marrie, Zanthein Tiger. And all of their left eye has been taken off. '' said henry claude.

'' And each of them were killed on 5 minutes gap. How can a man kill 3 people in just 15 minutes? And there was no mark of stabbing or punching in the body. It means the killer attacked the person at first on the eye.'' said maisie keiths.

'' No. They were paralysed before. The report says that all of them were paralysed through some chemicals. But the thing is if there is no mark or scar then how did the killer made them paralysed?'' said rhett campbell.

''Are there any chances that the killer used injection? '' said hazel niamh.

'' The report says nothing about this. There is no scar of injection. But the chemical is all over the body. Look at their bodies. They are all bluish and grey, '' said henry.

'' They are all suffering from agryriaArgyria is a rare skin condition that can happen if silver builds up in your body over a long time, '' said maisie.

'' My question is how can all of them can have agryria? This can never be only a coincidence, '' rhett said.

'' What if the killer only kills the person who have been suffering from agryria? '' said henry.

'' Look at the case from 1925. Get every detail from that case. How the victims were found dead, how their bodies turned out, each and every detail. I think this two cases are connected. '' said jake lambert.

'' Why would a killer from 1925 do a crime in 2023? And if he is doing these murders then how old can he be? The killer will be 98? Noways that a person can continue killing for such a long period. '' said maisie.

'' Was the killer of the case 'alphabet' caught? If he was caught then there is no chance that he has been killing people in 2023, '' said hazel.

'' Or he had a son or daughter who is doing these crimes now? '' said henry.

'' We cant just jump into assumptions. We have to look at the case 'alphabet' thoroughly. As jake said, i am also having a feeling that we might get very valuable information from that case. '' said rhett.

'' Where the murders occurred? As far as i know that it didn't happen here. It had happened in the rural areas. '' said hazel.

'' At first we should look at every file of that case. Then if we get any hint that we should go there then we shouldn’t waste any time. Try your best to get every detail. Lets see what decision we have to tomorrow. '' said jake.

'' I am going to the police station to see if they have any files of that case. Maisie come with me. '' said henry.

'' I should better analyse the bodies again. I think we are missing something. Hazel, can you please call Dr. Charles?  We might need him so that he can check again why all of them are having agryria. I am going to the lab. You better bring him with you. '' said rhett.

''I am thinking of  checking the forensic reports again. What if we find something that we are unable to see? '' said jake lambert.