(Author Notes, Rules, and Regulations)

Surprise!!

I wanted to try something new so here it is. This work is going to be a compilation of one-off AUs from my "A Series of Unexpected Events: Stray Kids" (SUE) storyline.

I want to have a bit of fun with it, so here I will be revisiting certain scenes and basically depicting what would've happened if things went differently in those moments. Not gonna lie, this is probably gonna be mostly spicy content, so be aware. Leave a comment to vote on possible scenes you wish to see! No promises on what I will end up writing, but I'd love to see your guys' ideas nonetheless. Spicy or not!

This will continually be added to as I write the main series so feel free to come back to this as new scenes you want to see come to mind. That being said, this will be written following the order of events of the SUE story. Meaning, for example, if we start with an AU chapter continuing the scene with y/n and Seungmin in bed in chapter 4, then we will not be revisiting anything prior to that.

Also not sure when I'll be releasing the first chapter but I wanted to at least give y'all a bit of time to add your ideas in the comments because there's no going back once we set our starting point!

Most importantly: REMEMBER TO BE KIND. We're all here to share our love of Stray Kids and interact with other Stays in the fandom, so I will not hesitate to regulate and mod rude/negative comments or block readers if necessary. Nor will I hesitate to do away with the AU spin-off altogether if the discourse becomes toxic. This SUE AU addition is a privilege, not a right so all I ask is that you treat it as such.

Just be nice and let's have some fun with it, yeah? ;)

And yes, this is also cross-published on Ao3 so use whatever platform tickles your fancy.