Chapter 4: The First Day

Friday Afternoon, Summer Home

It was now Friday in the afternoon and the very first day of training camp for the Gremory and Sitri Peerages. Kagari could be seen standing by the entrance of the Gremory Summer Home far away from the city, waiting for everyone to show up.

 Kagari could be seen standing by the entrance of the Gremory Summer Home far away from the city, waiting for everyone to show up

Kagari: Igris, Beru. Come out.

With that two of his strongest shadows, Igris the Knight and Beru the Shadow Ant appeared infront of him.

Igris: Yes, my liege.

Beru: You called for us, my liege?

Kagari: Yes, the two of you serve as a final test in the training the peerages of Gremory and Sitri, understood. Igris will be facing the Knights with Beru will facing the Rooks.

Igris: Understood.

Kagari: Remember, you are allow to fight them, but you cannot kill them. Is that understood?

Beru: I understand, my king. But I must say both perrages seem rather weak despite the powers at their disposal.

Kagari: I was thinking the same thing, Beru. We'll be using the 2 months to make the Gremories much stronger so they won't resort to cheating in Rating Games.

Beru: I see.

Kagari: Now then, allow me to give you both a little insight on the peerages and their members.

(Timeskip)

Much later, the peerages of Gremory and Sitri were standing outside of the manor wearing tracksuit uniforms as Kagari was standing infront of them with Irene, Kokushibo, Seilah, and Yue by his side.

Kagari: Good. You have all showed up on time as I expected.

Kagari: Now then, I'm going to make this very simple for you to understand. Since it's only the first day, we are going to see what your strengths and weaknesses are.

 Since it's only the first day, we are going to see what your strengths and weaknesses are

Kagari: For the Knights and Rooks, you will be facing Kokushibo as your combat instructor. To win, you must disarm him from his katana.

Kokushibo: I'm not allowed to kill you, but don't expect me to show mercy.