𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
__________________________________

"Aren't you gonna wear th--AAH!" I screamed when he suddenly scooped me into his arms. "Put me down Arhaan now!" I shouted.

"I'm not giving you any chance to not go back with me." He said opening the door and walking out. "Arhaan I'll kill you if Papa sees us!" I exclaimed. "Let him see how much I love my wife." I slowed down as I saw the way out completely empty.

"Arhaan the door is there!" I exclaimed as he turned to right instead of going forward. "Let me tell your father first that I was successful. He scared me so much by saying his daughter is not that easy." He said before knocking on the door.

"Are you crazy?" I exclaimed angrily.
Yes, in your love.

"That's what happens when you fall so deep for a crazy girl." I gritted my teeths when I heard the door opening and I instantly hid my face in his bare chest.

"You're dead." I muttered as he shouted "Sasur ji?" My eyes lit when I heard it. "You did it?" I dig my face deeper when I heard Papa say like he's controlling his laugh.

"I'm going back with my wife, we'll be visiting you soon. Take care." I closed my eyes tight when I heard Papa's loud laugh and Arhaan was about to walk forward but stopped.

"And also...Do you know a tailor here?" He asked and I also crooked my brows in confusion.

"Why?" Papa asked.

"You're daughter broke my shirt's buttons."

________________________________

"Itne trailer me bas itna ich milega"

I don't know if I provided correct trailers or not.

Thank-you.