☆𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞☆

Y/n took another deep breath and wiped her tears away. At this point she didnt care how horrible her looks is right now. She just need him back right now, at this moment. She wants him. She needs him. Once again she knocked on the door and waited for a response.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

<2nd Person POV>

It feels like an eternity until the door eventually swings open, and Hobie stands there as a look of shock crosses his face. His mouth opens and closes until he finds his voice, but all he can say is your name before grabbing you and pulling you inside.

Your legs are like jelly, exhaustion crashing over you, but his arms catch you before you can hit the floor. The two of you tumble to the couch as he holds you tight against his warm, wet body. Your skin is cold, but he holds you close.

You cried, You broke into tears as his arms wrapped around your body. You missed this feeling. The feeling of warmness and love.

"Hey," he says gently, his voice cracking with emotion as your tears flow freely. He holds you close as your bodies shake with cold, the rain pouring down from your clothes into his warm embrace. It feels like hours before he says a word, his voice thick with sadness, regret, and pain.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. "For everything. I shouldn't have left you alone. I shouldn't have let you believe a lie. I should have fought for you. Because you belong to me, and I belong to you. I love you."

You didn't have the energy to let a word out. So you continued to accept his warmness, and affection.

Hobie holds you in his arms as you hug him, your tears falling freely and his hand caressing your hair. The two of you are lost in each other, the pain of the last few months melting away as you're finally together once again.

He runs a hand through your hair as he hums softly and rocks you gently, the two of you in your own private world as you let your hearts speak to each other. It's a world of pain and grief, but also love, trust, and acceptance. It's like no one else exists to you both.

"I miss you.." you manage to let out the words escape your lips even though it came out in a whisper.

"I missed you too," he whispers. "I missed you so much. I didn't know what to do without you, I didn't know where to go. I didn't know how I was supposed to be happy without you by my side."

His fingers brush against your hair as he gazes into your eyes, his heart breaking while yours mends. His touch brings peace to your heart, and his voice fills you with joy. He's your soulmate, and he knows that you belong to one another, and he doesn't want to do a moment more without you.

As you hug him, your pain becomes his, and his pain becomes yours. You're both hurting, torn apart with regret and longing and so much love for one another. It feels like you're finally reunited, finally able to give yourselves fully to one another, without having to hold back any part of your heart.

When you kiss him, you feel like everything's alright. The pain and tears of the past week, the confusion and loneliness, it all melts away as you give yourselves to one another. The rain still beats down outside, but you're home now, with the person you love.

"You're mine," he whispers, kissing the top of your head. "And I'm yours."

You don't need anything else, you have each other. Finally, everything feels right with the world. You're no longer alone in the dark. You don't have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. You don't have to feel lost and afraid. You have your lover, and he loves you like no one else ever could.