49| Draco Malfoy

"Harry Potter?" Severus spoke up looking confused, Aziyraphaile kept his eyes on him not removing them even when Marvolo started talking.

"Yes, Regulus have you heard anything from him ever since he j-" Marvolo was quickly cut off by Aziyraphaile's cold voice booming over his. "Since he has escaped." Marvolo looked at him confused.

"Do you trust me?" He said in their language to not let anyone else understand, "with my life." Marvolo said immediately without a single thought, "Then don't say anything about Harry joining us in front of Severus Snape, trust me, darling." Marvolo nodded his head, he looked at Severus for a few seconds before Severus turned his gaze to the table.

"Draco," Aziyraphaile said he hadn't uttered his name ever since he tried killing him. Draco looked up at his cousin but didn't look into his eyes he kept his gray eyes focused on his snake refusing to look at him, "Yes... my lord?"

Everyone looked at Draco as he said that, not knowing what to say. Aziyraphaile raised his eyebrows and glanced at Alexandria who shrugged her shoulders. "You don't have to call me that Draco." He said softly, Draco however didn't find his tone soft at all, he was afraid of him.

"Do you prefer Aziyraphaile the heir, instead of my lord?" He said sarcastically without much of a thought, Marvolo stood up immediately and pulled out his wand, everyone flinched and Draco paled immensely.

"Don't, it's fine." Aziyraphaile stood up as well, placing his hand on Marvolo's cheek. Marvolo calmed down at the touch and lowered his wand, much to everyone's relief. If Marvolo hadn't met Aziyraphaile they knew their lord would have killed Draco or tortured him for speaking in such a way.

Aziyraphaile walked around the table and passed Severus and Barty before he began to walk towards Draco who stood next to Narcissa, Lucius, and Celeste, "I'd watch your tone in front of me Draco, you may be my family but that has never stopped me before." He warned him in a dangerous tone and that was enough to make Draco bite his tongue.

"Ziyra." He heard his mother say and he continued to stare at Draco without looking at her, "Yes." Bellatrix walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, Aziyraphaile turned around and looked her in the eye even though he wanted nothing more than to walk away.

"You can't kill Draco, he's your cousin." Aziyraphaile however was quick to cut her off, "I tried killing him once before, and you almost killed Sirius.. he's your cousin." He took a step back and walked back towards Marvolo, he grabbed his hand and continued to play with his fingers.

"That was an accident." She said after she processed what he had said, "You tried killing Sirius?" Narcissa joined in looking pale at the thought of her little cousin almost dying because of her sister, Bellatrix looked at her and scoffed, crossing her arms as Rodolphus wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I didn't try killing him, I threw a rock or something at him and he almost fell back into the veil in the department of mysteries." She defended and rolled her eyes as she remembered what happened. "Besides he is a blood traitor so who cares." She added before Narcissa could say anything.

"He's our cousin!" Narcissa shouted much to everyone's shock, Marvolo and Aziyraphaile were smirking but also sneering at the scene since they had gotten off track. "Oh, and I'm guessing you would've been the same if it had been Andro-" Bellatrix immediately stopped talking when she realized what she was about to say.

The air in the room tensed immediately and everyone was quiet, Barty and Alexandria however were forcing themselves quiet to not laugh at the uncomfortable silence.

"We've gotten off track, let's continue with what I was saying." Aziyraphaile broke the silence and everyone nodded their heads in agreement, "Now, Draco, you will join the death-eaters today." As those words left his mouth Narcissa and Lucius were quick to protest.