Baratie

It was a fine sunny day. Baratie, the floating restaurant is crowded with people. The smell of delicious food spread around the restaurant. A soothing music filled the ears of the people. The straw hats, brimming with smiles and laughter entered the baratie. A quite beautiful-looking woman with a guitar approached them. She had black hair and her face was filled with a big smile that resembled Luffy's.

 She had black hair and her face was filled with a big smile that resembled Luffy's

~Your look

~ YOUR OUTFIT

~ YOUR OUTFIT

"Hello, dear sirs and Madam! I am really sorry to inform you that all our tables are full." 

"But I am Hungry~~~"Luffy groaned with dismay.

Y/n sighed."I am really sorry. But if you wait a few minutes, I could arrange a table..."

"Sounds good!" Nami replied. "I am starving" Ussop reckoned. "I hate waiting," Zoro said. 

___________________

Y/n's Pov

"I hate waiting," A tall man with green hair said. He looked quite handsome but in my opinion, he had no patience. Most of the customers have 0 patience today. I have been working nonstop although I am the entertainer of the restaurant. I suppressed my emotions and Spoke to him" Really sorry to make you wait, sir, The drinks are on me."  He looked surprised, then smiled. "I guess I could wait a bit then." He spoke like an excited child beaming at me. I let out a small chuckle. 

The gorgeous orange-haired woman then spoke, "That's so sweet of you dear! May I get your name?" "It's Y/n," I said extending my hand to her, when suddenly, Sanji, My best friend, and brother-like figure yelled "Y/N I need a hand here" "COMING!" I yelled back. "See you later guys!" I said as I rushed back to the kitchen.

______

Zoro's Pov

"Great! now I can have some free sake!" I thought to myself. "The y/n girl was so nice. She was quite gorgeous too." I couldn't help but stare at her. Her warm smile warmed my heart too. 

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Nami who knocked my head." What are you staring at? Is it y/n?" "No" I protested, but my face was red. "Sure~~ whatever" Nami teasingly said. I looked back flustered to Luffy, who seemed to be in deep thought. It's so out of character for him. "what are you thinking Luffy?" I asked, curious."Nothing!" He said as he snapped back to reality. "OK ~," I said back.

___________________

Luffy's Pov

"That girl resembles my sister y/n, a lot. Their name is the same too. But what is she doing here? Won't she recognize me? I wonder if they are both the same person." My thoughts were interrupted by Zoro. I assured him by saying nothing, but he didn't seem to have believed me. 

Suddenly a tall blond man came to us, running. "Your table is ready!" He said panting. I quickly swooped away my thoughts and went with that man, happy that I was going to eat at last.

_____________________

3rd person's pov

Sanji took their orders and went back to the kitchen to prepare them. After preparing, since he could take the whole order alone, he asked y/n for help. Both of them served their order, with a great smile. They could see the pirates' hungry faces as she served them. They ate, no gobbled them to be exact. Y/n could see Sanji swoon over Nami. " She just smiled at him, knowing his character, and went back to take orders from the next table.

_____________________

Luffy's pov

"Y/n, is that you?" I said to her as she turned back. "Sorry?" She said with a confused face.  "It's me Luffy! Your younger brother!" I screamed. "Luffy is that really you?" She beamed at me and we went for a bear hug. "Allow me to breathe," she said in a muffled way. 

"sorry!" I apologized. I then explained everything to my Nakama and the blond guy. "Y/n is my elder sister. When we were 9 and 7, she went missing. Now I am seeing her here." They looked shocked. Y/n bid me bye as she went back to work. I was that she was still alive and well. 

_____________________

Time skip

y/n's pov

I was smoking on the balcony admiring the sunset while a deep voice talked to me

I was smoking on the balcony admiring the sunset while a deep voice talked to me. "Hey girl, can you help me? I seemed to be lost." I turned around to see the same green-haired guy before. He seemed to have changed his shirt. Now as I notice him fully, I can see that he carries 3 swords. "You are a swordsman?" I asked. "Yes I am, I use 3 sword style," He said back to me. I wondered how he you the 3rd sword. Before my imagination grew any weirder, He said to me "I put my 3 rd sword in my mouth if you are wondering." 

"Ohhh. I thought you would keep it in your butt-" I said absentmindedly. Realizing what I had just said, I immediately covered my mouth. But he simply laughed out loud. I looked away from him embarrassed. "How can I hold it there?" He asked me while laughing. My face got red with embarrassment.  

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, changing the topic. "Me? oh yeah, I want to go back to my crew. I can't seem to find them" "Oh! I'll help you find them" I said as I walked in the restaurant's direction thinking they would most probably be there.

______________________

Zoro's pov

I can't help but laugh at her embarrassed tomato face. Then she changed the subject and offered to help me find my crew. As we were walking, I said "You look cute when you are embarrassed" I said breaking the silence between us. "S-SHUT UP," she said while elbowing me. I simply chuckled. "I haven't got your name. What is it?" She asked me in an attempt to know me better. "It's Zoro. Roronoa Zoro"

" Nice name," She said smiling at me. "Are you a pirate?" "Yes, I am. I am the swordsman of the Strawhats crew." "Hmm. Haven't heard of them" She said scratching her chin. "That's because we just started our journey. So far we have a captain, which is Luffy, Me as the swordsman, Nami as the navigator, and Ussop as the sniper"

"Only 4 people?" She asked. I nodded. "Well y/n, tell me about yourself," I asked her in an attempt to get her to know better. "Me?" I nodded. "Well, I came here when I was 10. The kindhearted Jeff took both of me and Sanji in. I usually sing and play the instrument for the customers, during busy days, I help to serve food...."

Then we both talked and cracked jokes until we found Nami. Honestly, the time flew away while we talked with each other. I was a bit disappointed when we reached Nami. "Come to see my program today!" She said as she went away. "We will" Nami and I yelled back. I watched her as she walked away, her figure becoming smaller and smaller.