Chapter 1

"He is mine. Only mine. Stay away from him. This is the last warning." Said a middle school girl to a group of girls.

???: What are you saying Ynieee, we are still underage.

Girls' Group: Look Jungkook Oppa also don't want you to say that.

Yn: Jungkook!?

Jungkook to Girls' Group: First of all don't call me Oppa. 2nd, don't come near me and 3rd, don't bully her. Let's go Yn.

He grabbed your hand and walked towards the classroom.

You again turn towards them and stick your tongue out then again turn in front.

3 YEARS LATER...

Yn: If I saw it again that any of you were looking at my Kookie or trying to hit on him, I will pull your eyeball. And trust me I am not lying.

Jungkook: YN!! STOP IT!! YOU'RE MAKING SCENE. WE ARE NOW HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.

He raised his voice.

Yn: Kookie why are you raising your voice at me? I am doing this for your own good.

Jungkook: I don't need that please don't lower my image anymore.

Yn: Jungkook!?

You said it out of disbelief.

And Jungkook knows how emotional you are. And you only call him by his full name only you're upset with him. But it's his nature what he can do.

Yn: Okay I am sorry.

You said to him in a low voice and after that, you heard that the whole class was laughing. So you ran out of the class.

Other hand Jungkook ran his hand through his hair. He thought something for some moment then dashed out of the classroom being worried.

He started searching for you in the whole school but didn't find you anywhere. Then he came to the back garden, cause you like nature a lot. And there he saw you sitting under a tree and sobbing badly.

Jungkook: Yn....

As soon as you heard his voice you rapidly wiped your tears and got up from your place and about to go. But Jungkook is fast enough to hold your hand.

Yn: Jungkook I already said sorry....

Jungkook: No Yn I should say sorry to you. I am sorry.... Here....

He gave you your favourite lollipop while begging for forgiveness.

But unexpectedly you jumped on him and hugged him with a wide smile.

Yn: Thanks Kookie. Okay, you are forgiven.

Jungkook: Thank you Her Highness. Now let's go?

Yn: Yessssssssssss. Let's goooooo.

Jungkook chuckled at your cuteness.

Jungkook: Okay so our last class teacher is absent can we go home early and cuddle?

Yn: Yup. Let's goooooo.

Yeah, you both are neighbours. Both of your family are more than neighbours. Both of you are Korea's top 2 billionaire's son and daughter. They are best friends so you two also became best friends.

You only have Jungkook as a friend and also Jungkook only have you as a friend. So both of you take care of each other. Just you're childish while Jungkook is mature. And also there are no secrets between you.

You always slept together since childhood. Your parents never complained about it even though they like it.

You lost your father 5 years ago whom you loved the most in this whole world. So you went into depression for more than 6 months.

At last, your mom and Jungkook's family went to a psychologist. And with his help, you recovered. He again doesn't wanna you to go into depression again. That's why he cares for you like a flower. Cause he can't see you in pain.