EPILOGUE

7 years later

The Singhaniya House was Lighten with lightss and decorated with beautiful flowers. Today was a special day for Singhanias.

Because Today was Gharwas of Singhania's 5th house that was specially made for Vansh and Riddhima's Child's future.

"Vansh today is so much special day for us"Riddhima said while getting ready.

Vansh smiled"You're absolutely Jaan" . Riddhima smiled back. Vansh came near her and pecked her lips.

Riddhima widened her eyes"Vansh... sudhar jao" . "Aapko dekh ke kaun sudharna chahega mohtarma Riddhima vansh Rai singhania" Vansh said while flirting with his wife.

"Vansh how shameless you are still behave you are now 40." Riddhima said grinning .

"But I still look like 26. Who will say I am father of 2 kids." He said proudly.

"You're so full of yourself " Riddhima said chuckling.

"I will say dad That you have 2 kids" Riansh's son Kartik Said while running towards his dad.

"Oh my dear son , tell your dad that he is old now and to stop behaving like 16 year old teenager." Riddhima ordered her son.

"Offo Momma common my dad still look like teenage right dad " kartik said making vansh laugh "Right".

"Still nobody can compare my gorgeous mom" sneha said making high five with Riddhima.

"That's My girl " Riddhima said side hugging her .

"Really Di? My dad is best". Kartik said while sitting on lap of Vansh.

Vansh and Riddhima were enjoying their kids fighting for them .

After some time they all went to their new home and done the Puja.

The whole day was so busy taht none of them got time to atleast click a picture.

At Singhania House

"Today was a such a hectic day"Riddhima said while having her dinner.

"i agree bhabhi, I am really tired . " kritika said giving sigh of relief.

"Really bua? You haven't done anything rather than clicking pictures and eating" kartik said making everyone burst out of laughter.

"Bhatije, I was handling Ansh , he was troubling me so much." She said best to protect her self from lecture that is on the way.

"But Kritika, everytime I saw Karan handling Ansh" Riddhima said taunting her.

"Exactly wifey, I was carrying my son what was you doing that made you tired"Karan asked raising his eyebrows sarcastically.

"As kartik said eating food and clicking pictures." Vansh said while laughing.

"Oh common Bhai that isn't a easy job." Kritika said trying best not laugh.

"Really?" Vansh asked sarcastically.

"Just shutup now you all , leave my innocent child." Supriya said while carresing kritika's hair.

"She and innocent really?" Vansh said .

"Okay stop. Kitna acha hota agar rudra bhi hamare saath Hote." Supriya said smiling in sad way .

Kritika put her hand on her shoulder" mom woh jaha bhi honge na woh bohot khush honge Hume aise dekh kar" she said .

"Han mummy woh bohot khush honge" Riddhima said while smiling.

"beta , I only pray to God that you people always stay happy in this way only and even more than this " she said while smiling.

"Maa Till when we have your blessings na , we we'll be always happy " Vansh said.

"My blessings is with always with you all" She said while putting her hand on vansh's head giving her blessings.

So now it's over...
You all have given it so much love
that it is making hard for me to end
Butt something that start has an
End so here comes an end.

Thanku so much all of you for
unlimited love on this.
It has crossed 10k views thanku sooo
Much. This wasn't expected
And this was my first FF so thanku
Sooo much for love you have been
Always showering on chapters

I request you all to shower same amount
Of love on my third FF "Beyond words" that is including random characters.
That will be also best FF I request you all to have a look on that

So bidding you all a final byee on this soo

BYEEEEEE.........AND THANKU...