"New Beings"

3 years has passed since Samiko became an  Uppermoon and since Sabito died during the final selection. Today is Samiko and Sabito's birthday today.Douma:Samiko-San wake up. Samiko:Dad give me five more minutes it's 6:00 am in the morning let me sleep. Douma: It's you're birthday though and I've got a present for you. Samiko: Wait it's my birthday today? Douma: Yes silly!  Douma gives Samiko some earrings with a pink fox on them that kinda looks like Tanjiro's Handefuda earrings. Samiko:Thank you father so much I love them she hugs Douma. Douma: You're welcome Samiko San now get ready for the day to start because we have so many plans to do today for your birthday.
Samiko wears a red dress with her fox Handefuda earrings.

After arriving at Muzans meeting

After arriving at Muzans meeting. Samiko sits by Douma as always at Muzans meetings. Gyokko:You look very pretty in that red  dress and fox Handefuda earrings Samiko-San what's the special occasion on? Samiko: It's my birthday today. Gyokko: Happy birthday Samiko San. Daki: Happy Birthday Samiko hugs her here she gives one of the pin clips in her hair to Samiko. Samiko:Woah it's really pretty thank you Daki San!
Daki: You're welcome Samiko San. Samiko puts the clip in her hair. Daki: You look so pretty with the hair clip in your hair Samiko-San
Daki: Douma can me & Nakime and Samiko have a girls night!! Nakime:Yeah that would actually be nice because it's been a while since we've had one. Douma: Sure I won't mind I'll just cancel my plans that me and Samiko had and save them for next year.
Muzan: Enough with the chit chat now! Muzan:And also Happy birthday Samiko like I care because I don't so Samiko your going on a mission today well when it gets night time to defeat a demon slayer.
Akaza arrives in late Akaza: Sorry lord Muzan im late I had to deal with the Kamado boy and his sister again. Douma: Akaza Dono it's been so long he puts his hand on his shoulder! Akaza gets mad 💢 Akaza: Get your hand off of me he slashes his mouth open and blood falls down.
Samiko: Father gets worried about him are you okay? Douma regenerates is it me or have you gotten stronger Akaza Dono!  Akaza:Gives Samiko an ugly look* Douma:Leave Samiko out of this Akaza Dono you don't wanna get hurt or else punishment 😇
Akaza: Samiko even though you're kind to every Uppermoon you're just like you're father Everytime when I see you all I see it's just pure out Douma. Samiko:I don't care what you think about me Akaza I could care less. Kokushibo:AKAZA!
With  Giyu who is a Hashira now.
Giyu: Sits by a lake by himself and he sighs Happy birthday Sabito I wish you were here &  happy birthday to you too Samiko I hope you have a good birthday today I hope the Uppermoons are treating you well. 
Giyu sighs I still remember the day when you kissed me I wished I got to tell you that  I loved you right there and then.
Sanemi and Obanai laughs. Obanai:Who would ever love you? Samemi:Who would ever be caught dead kissing you huh your make believe crush?  Giyu:Can y'all please stop he starts to tear up. Obanai: Who's Samiko your make believe friend? Giyu:SAMIKO IS REAL SHES NOT MAKE BELIEVE SHES JUST NOT HERE RIGHT NOW! Samiko in her  mind hears someone calling her  name and saying that she's not make believe that she is real and she's just not here right now Samikos stops hearing the voices and opens her rainbow eyes flutter open:Wait a minute Giyu...