Sorry

almost a month passed. jeongin thought he was ghosted and tried to forget about seungmin but well..he just couldn't get him out of his head. and he still everyday, goes outside his uni gate thinking maybe he would be standing there, waiting for him, but he didn't.

it was like any other day, jeongin looked for seungmin hopelessly and then went towards the bus stand..

when all of a sudden, he got dragged in a alleyway

"fuck! let me g-m!! em! hemm!!" the person held his mouth tight

"shh, don't scream" the person then whispered in Jeongin's ear, and then in the alleyway, he took jeongins hand and went into the darkness. Jeongin had no idea who it was, he just know he was blindly following a stranger who could possibly kill him.

when they finally stopped, it was inside a broken house, surprisingly this alleyway led to that house, how did he never see this? anyways, they were pretty far from the main road, and if something awful happened, he would have no choice but to suffer.....or something like that?

and then suddenly he got hugged, so tightly..

"I'm sorry jeongin, I'm so sorry I couldn't come" he said

"i-is it you seungmin? is it really you?" jeongin cupped his face

"yeah, it's me, are you okay? did I scare you?" seungmin asked

"No..you didnt...but where were you? for so long, I texted you, called you searched for you..you never even told me where you live or where your job is..i was just...

hopelessly sitting here, wondering when you would come."

"I'm so sorry love, I'm here now, please don't be upset. Don't ask me where I was, just hug me tight and relax. Were safe here" Seungmin said

both of them shared a long hug, and then the both of them sat in the dusty stairs..in absolute silence. thoughts surrounded them, and none knew what to start with.

"um, so, how have you been doing?" seungmin started

"yeah, fine I guess" jeongin said

"you? how are you doing?" jeongin looked at seungmin "you don't look that good."

"i know...just some...conflicts,  not much" seungmin answered

Jeongin could clearly tell there was some shit going in his life, but didn't know what

*ring ring*
*ring ring*

Jeongin raised his brows when he heard seungmin's mobile ring, "Don't you wanna pick it up?" he asked
"uhm..haha, yeah" seungmin said as he looked up to who called and then stood up. "ill be right back" seungmin said..

"Yeah Hyung?" It was Bangchan's call

"Where the fuck are you?!" He sounded angry

"Um...the caf-

"I told you not to meet up with that kid! Did I fucking not?!"

"What? h-how do you even know" Seungmin got scared

"Someone's been fucking following you! Did you not sense it?! They're sending me pics ,drop the boy to a safe place and get to the base..."

Seungmin had thoughts over him as Bangchan was telling him something..but seungmin couldn't hear it, because all he knew was, when he turned back to check Jeongin, he wasn't there...

Jeongin wasn't there sitting on the stairs..only his mobile remained there, scratched.