IMPORTANT

I was watching some clips about what is happening in Gaza, Palestine.

I would like to use my platform to spread awareness about what is currently happening in Palestine.

We need to act as a community and lend a helping hand to Palestine. They don't have food, drinks or electricity. They are forced to leave their homes and are viciously attacked during their journey to evacuate. A hospital was BOMBED killing doctors and patients. These are just some of the worsts that had just recently happened....

A palestine influencer I recently checked out couldn't even retrieve her 14 dead relatives' bodies because they were cut up to pieces and are trapped under a building the relatives were residing in, which were destroyed because of explosions. It is also difficult for the influencer to visit the location as it is dangerous.

This is genocide! An Extermination! It is very brutal!

I hope my message will open your eyes and your heart to help and support Palestine. Do click on any donation links to help support Palestine! Spread awareness on your social media! At the very least, please pray for them.

Your voice matters.

To see raw footage and keep up with what is happening. Check out @/ motaz_azaiza on instagram. He has risks his life to record and posts videos to show the truth in which most major news outlets refused to show.