chapter 1

"Juls, come here! I've got something to tell you." my dad called for me from the living room

"Ok, i'm coming, gimme a sec."

Arriving in the living room, i sat down on the couch.

"So, juliette, i have some news. After talking it out with the team for some time, the mercedes amg petronas formula one team invites you to join their team, how's that sound?"

"Oh my god dad, really? I'm getting in cause of my talents, right?"

"Of course you are juls, you're a really talented driver and all that would be wasted if you stayed in formula 2. Besides, it was someone else who bought the idea up."

"Ok, i guess i'm the new driver for mercedes! Thank you so much dad!" i ran up to him and engulfed him in a big hug.

"No problem juls, report to the HQ tomorrow at 10, ok? See you tomorrow, you should probably go home and get some sleep, tell your friends i said hi, ok?" he then sent me off, passing me my car keys and i got into my car.

*video calling mel*

"Hey mel, i'm on the way back home, anyone wants mcdonalds? Ill swing by if anyone wants."

"Sure, ill ask, i desperately need fries though. Stay safe, eyes on the road, not me."

I smiled as i heard mel asking if anyone want mcdonalds. Echos of "yes please" were heard through the call and i laughed and shook my head.

" the usual for everyone?"

"Yes, thanks jul, you're the best!!" i could see all of their faces in the screen, they had probably ran to mel when she asked about mcdonalds.

"Ok see all of you soon!"

"Stay safe on the road juliette!"

"Dont worry, i will."

*call ends*

After heading to mcdonalds and getting everyone's orders, i drove back home, jamming out to my favourite tunes.

Unlocking the door to my apartment, everyone rushed to me, thanking me for buying.

(lando, madison, cassendra, amelia and juliette are all childhood best friends, they currently live together in an apartment)

*they all sit at the dining table and start eating*

"guys , i have some news, you all know how im actively racing in formula 2?" they nod, and i continue, "so i just got into mercedes formula one team, im going to be racing with cass and lando!!"

Lando- "julie, that's amazing! Cant wait to beat you you on track."

"Oh we'll see about that." *we all burst out laughing*

Cass- "yay, cant wait to see you in a f1 car!!"

Mel- " we all can't"

"Ok guys, im headed to sleep now, if you want, we can go clubbing tomorrow, its a friday anyways."

Lando- "ITS FRIDAY THEN, ITS SATURDAY SUNDAY WHAT"

"ITS FRIDAY THEN, ITS SATURDAY SUNDAY WEEKEND!"

Madi, cass,mel- "not this bs again..."

forbidden loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara