Chapter 8, Aries Uzui and Tengen Uzui

*5 months later.* I walked with my father to the butterfly massion to get two girls to help us find my mothers. My father grabbed Aoi and Naho. "Please let us go! I... This girl is... I'm begging you!" Aoi. "Stop yammering. Just shut up" tengen. "Please stop!" Kiyo. "Please let them go!" Sumi. "Kanao!" Aoi. "ah" kanao. "Kanao" Aoi. "Lady Kanao" Naho said as kanao grabbed Aoi's hand and Naho's robe. Tengen stopped in his tracks. "Kanao" aoi. "Lady kanao" Naho. "Could you be more unflashy? Stop that yanking. Did you forget that you just received orders?" tengen. "Ngh" kanao. "Say something, dammit! You really are unflashy!" tengen. "Charge~!" kiyo and sumi said as they climbed on tengen. "Hey! You guys! Knock it off right now!" tengen. "How dare you treat girls like that! Let go of them!" tanjiro. "He's kidnapping them! Please rescue them!" kiyo. "Why, you-" Tengen said as he knocked Kiyo off of him. "Ngh, ngh, urgh" tanjiro growled as he charged forward to headbutt tengen, but tengen and i vanished, leaving Kanao, Sumi, and Kiyo up in the air. Tanjirou falls to the ground, and Kiyo lands on Nezuko's box. "Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked kiyo. "Yes" kiyo. "You're a fool," tengen said as he appears on the gate to the Butterfly Mansion with me at his side. "I'm Lord Tengen Uzui, a former shinobi. A flashy man renown around these parts. Do you really think I'd fall victim to one of your pissant headbutts?" tengen. "Mhm" I giggled. "Let Aoi and Naho go, you lousy kidnapper!" tanjiro. "You heard him! You heard him!" Kiyo. "What do you think you're doing?!" tanjiro. "Pervert! Pervert!" Sumi. "Hey, you two! Who do you think you're talking to! We are your superior's! We are Hashira" Tengen. "I don't acknowledge you as a Hashira! Hmph!" Tanjiro. "Don't "hmph" me! Who cares if you don't acknowledge me?! You little bottom-feeder! Did your brain matter explode or what?! I'm taking these two because we need some female Corps members for a mission! And I don't need permission from Kochou to take anyone who's not a Tsuguko!" Tengen. "Naho isn't a member of the Corps! Can't you see she's not wearing the uniform?!" kiyo. Tengen dropped Naho aside. "I don't need her then" Tengen. "Ahh" Naho. "wahh" tanjiro said as he catches Naho. "How could you do such a thing, you inhuman brute?!" tanjiro. "Wahh! He dropped me!" Naho. "father that wasn't flashy". "For now, I'm just going to take this one on my mission. Not that she looks like she'll be of any use. But somehow, she is a Corps member, at least." tengen. "Everyone has their own personal reasons, so don't be so insensitive and stir things up! Give us back Aoi!" Tanjiro. "Lame. So lame. No wonder the Demon Slayer Corps is getting weaker and weaker, with guys like you wailing and moaning in an unflashy way!" tengen. "Grr...! We'll go in place of Aoi!" Tanjiro. "What do you mean by "we"?" tengen said as Zenitsu and Inosuke joined Tanjiro's side. "What's going on, you three? What do you have to say?" Tengen. "I just got back this second, but I have power to spare! I'll be glad to go." inosuke. "Y-You let Aoi go, you hear me?! You may be a muscular monster, but I'm not b-backing down! No, sir!" zenitsu. "Is that right? Then I guess I'll take you with us." Tengen. "Ah" the boys. "But remember this... Don't you dare defy me!" tengen said as he slapped Aoi rear. "Ahh" Aoi yelled as tengen put her down. Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Inosuke stand behind tengen and Aries for directions. "Mr. Tanjiro" Kiyo. "He's gigantic compared to Aries-san" Zenitsu. "So? Where are we going, girly, old man?" Inosuke. "The flashiest spot in Japan that's teaming with lust and desire.." tengen. "The hot bed for demons, the entertainment district".

words: 650