one

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐭

"GET A MOVE ON. YOU'RE SLOWING THE LINE," a man exclaims as he walks over to Sanji. "Gotta wait for the sauce to cool," Sanji tells him, "I didn't see this on tonight's menu," Patty says.

"It's called imagination, Patty. I wouldn't expect you to understand," Sanji retorts, "Wanna take this outside?"

The double doors open and a girl with faded purple hair walks in, "Are you asking me to dance? 'Cause I kind of had my eye on that blonde at table eight," Sanji says with a smile, Eden stops in her tracks for a second.

"You better keep your eye on the menu," Patty says as Sanji walks past him. Eden walks over, "Hey, asshat! Zeff's not gonna like that!" she exclaims, Sanji looks over at the girl as she hits him upside the head.

"Yeah, sunshine. Why don't you just go serve some people," Sanji retorts annoyed. Eden rolls her eyes at him before grabbing the order she came for and walking out of the kitchen-- into the restaurant.

Eden makes her way over to the table she's serving and sets down the plates before walking over to a new table. Around the round table, six men are seated-- all of them around their mid-fifties.

"Hi, welcome to Baratie. Would any of you like a drink?" she asks politely, a bright smile playing on her lips. One of the men at the table looks her up and down, "No. But I have something I'd like to eat in mind," he says as he licks his lips.

Eden blinks at him in disgust, "Uh- drinks?" she repeats. "Six beers, sweetheart," another man says, "Make it seven if you'd like to come sit with us," he adds.

"Oh, god- Okay, six beers it is," she says, she turns around, and as soon as she's in front of the bar her smile falls from her face. Noticing her annoyed expression Maeve tilts her head, "What happened?" she asks her friend.

"Nothing, just disgusting men," Eden shrugs, Maeve scrunches her face in annoyance. "I hate those," Maeve shudders. "Yeah, uh 6 beers please," Eden says as she remembers why she's at the bar.

"Right away," Maeve tells the girl before turning around and taking 6 beers out of the cooler and placing them on a tray.

"Here you go," the pink-haired girl says as she hands the tray to Eden. As Eden turns to walk away Maeve stops her, "Oh, Eden!" she calls out. Eden glances over her shoulder and hums, "Don't fight them," Maeve tells her pointedly.

"I'll try," Eden shrugs before walking over to the table. "Six beers," she announces as she places a beer in front of each man. As she bends over the table to place a beer in front of a man, the man from earlier lightly traces his hand over the back of her thigh.

Eden's eyes narrow into slits, she straightens up immediately and turns to the man. "Get your hands off of me," she warns. "Don't you like that?" he asks with a smirk, "Do I look like I like that?" she retorts as she slaps his hand away.

"Oh come on, babe. Don't be like that," he scoffs and places his hand on her hip aggressively. Immediately Eden twists his arm behind his back and pushes his face into the table. "I told you to get your fucking hands off of me," she spits.

The man groans in pain and another man gets up from his chair, Eden kicks him back down and releases the grip she holds on the man once she hears a crack in his arm.