Love without conditions

After a series of long events things are finally on track.

Finally farjad managed to convince pasha sahab to not force sameer to study in canada.
Sameer can work as an intern in the company of one of his business partner.
Even aghu jaan is getting proper medical treatment for her dementia.

She was stupid to think that pasha sahab got married again.
All things are running smoothly at pasha's house.

She can stop overthinking and focus on her work as Farjad reassured her a few days ago.

Well that's something which is not new with umeed pasha.
She just imagines the worst case scenario in every case.

It's not something that she does intentionally but having a rough childhood has just wired her this way.

She only craved for love but the lack of parental effection has just brought out the worst in her.
People consider her immature but that's her way of seeking approval and attention from her loved ones.

She was now sitting in front of her mirror setting up her hair.
Thinking about the man who is standing right behind her near bed stuffing his office bag with some important documents and his laptop.
The man who has always loved her unconditionally.
Who always loved the way she is
Who has never put on any conditions on how she should live her life.
Although sometimes he enters in his changez khan mode Making weird faces scrunching his nose but one puppy's eyes look and he will melt.
Although she never doubted his love for her but there are some thoughts which are eating her from inside.
She was thinking about recent behavior of nigho mama.
She was constantly asking herself
Is she really that bad???
Does she speaks a lot??
Is she not a good daughter in law or a good wife????
These thoughts are eating her head since that book day fiasco.
Although farjad apologized for his behaviour the next night for not listening to her and to compensate he took a day off from his office and took her for shopping followed by a long drive and a date on the beach.

She was happy as things were going well in her cafe as well but somewhere she was hurt that she is still not able to prove herself to her family, Especially nigho mama.
She made up her mind that she will change for better and prove everyone wrong.
She will be the best wife and best daughter in law.
She will not farjad down for trusting her with the cafe.

She is working hard and fetching good reviews and clients even after having a good for nothing manager waleed who keeps on poking his nose using nigho mama's name.
But he forgot that she is umeed pasha ooops sorry mrs. Farjad khan.
No one dares to mess with her.
She finally managed to get rid of him as of now she caught him manipulating with the accounts.
Nigho ji was not at all pleased as she could no more control umeed in her cafe after waleed's exit.

It was last night when she heard nigho mama talking to someone on the phone saying " Pata nahi ye farjad ko kya hota jaa raha hae bilkul ghulaam ban gaya hae umeed ka.
Har wakt uski galtiyon pe parda daalta rehta hae.
Umeed ki galti nikalne ki jagah
Kal us bechare manager se ladai kar baitha.
Is ladki ne mere bete ko gunda hi band diya"

Her heart sanked.
Nigho ji is still not able to accept her as farjad's wife.
She is giving her best to impress her even tolerating that namaquool waleed at her cafe.
It's not her fault that the jerk was messing up around her cafe and ended up in a heated argument with farjad.

Farjad has threatened him and given him strict instructions to keep at least 1 kilometre distance from his wife and the cafe.
Even installing CCTV cameras all over the cafe because he can't trust that person even a bit.
Not to forget the bruise farjad gave him on his left eye when he asked for compensation even after getting fired.