𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter Eight
Revenge of the Spider
Queen #4
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝I will forget anyway, so I'm going to be fine.❞

YOU SAT NEAR THE SHORE with Mo laying on your lap, sleeping peacefully. You decided to ignore all of the noises of Redson's laughter and the others talking, preferring to sink in your own thoughts while staring at the twinkling stars in the dark sky.

Your kept on staring up with a bit of daze, "What am I doing here again? I don't quite remember." You thought as you petted Mo's head gently, hums leaving your lips. Suddenly, an explosion happened and yellow cloud covered the area. You turned around and saw everyone on the ground coughing. Standing up after putting Mo down, you made your way to the furnace and looked inside, "What is that?" You questioned, staring down at the golden liquid. Tang and Mk stood beside you and smiled, "Ooh, I think it worked." Tang spoke up with delight. Mk jumped down and beamed in excitement, "Alright. Time to take the fight back to the Spider Queen and end this nightmare once and for all." He exclaimed with determination. However, there was only one issue, "How? Those spider people aren't just gonna line up for a sip." Pigsy pointed out and Tang thought about what his friend had just said.

"And even if they did, are we forgetting about Spider Queen? She defeated the Monkey King! How are you..."

"We'll find a way! We always do."

Everyone__aside from you because you were just staring at Mk__ grinned upon hearing the kid's words of encouragement. That's when Sandy decided to give a solution, "Well, I might have an idea." He said before pulling a small remote from his beard and pressed a button. Water blasters emerged from the dronecopter, powerfully shooting steams of water. Mei cheered excitedly while Mk smiled happily.

"With this, we might have a chance!"

◈━━━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━━━ ◈

You managed to sneak into the spider mech successfully and without being tracked. Your part was to free Monkey King and Demon Bull King to assist in fighting the Spider Queen and her minions. You mindlessly walked through the mech, it was so huge and looked like a castle with many hallways. You had to find the power room where all of the demons are trapped. Thankfully, all of the spider henchmen were outside, celebrating the new year, "What was I suppose to do again? I forgot." You thought as you took a turn to the left. Just then...

"My wife doesn't need protecting! She will decimate all in her way!"

You heard the familiar shout of Bull King coming from the room ahead. You walked there and saw the giant door closed with a password pad on the side. You hummed and pulled your sword out, "Mist Breathing: Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist." You performed eight slashes with your sword, breaking the door into pieces. Every demon in the room looked at you with surprise. Your minty green eyes landed on Wukong and Bull King who were tied up by cobwebs. Wukong smiled when he saw you, "Y/N! Thank goodness you came, cut those webs with your sword and free me." He stated with a bit excitement to be free from his restraints. You put a hand on your chin as if you were thinking.

 You put a hand on your chin as if you were thinking

"As far as I recall, you don't order me around." You retorted with a deadpanned look on your face. Monkey King gasped and frowned, "You traitor! Is that how you repay me after I took care of you? You really disappointed me." He exclaimed with a tone of betrayal. You shrugged your shoulders and moved to free all of the demons, starting with Bull King and ending it with Wukong.

You sheathed your sword while watching Bull King turning around to leave, "Wait. Where are you going?" Monkey king questioned as he put his hands on his hips. DBK looked at you two over his shoulder with a frown, "To find my half-baked s... son." With that being said, he dashed toward the wall and broke a hole into it. Your father figure chuckled, "I've honestly missed that guy." He said as he scratched the back of his head. Suddenly, the atmosphere turned cold and whispers filled the now-empty room. You frowned and held your sword tightly, preparing yourself for any incoming attack.

"So, you thought you had all the pieces right where you wanted them." Wukong spoke up, glaring at the young girl. Lady Bone Demon smirked evilly at the monkey, "There are so many moves I have yet to play." She replied with mockery. Wukong growled in frustration, "You should have stayed buried." Once he said that, he leaped to attack the girl. However, she disappeared and stood behind him for a couple of seconds. She then suddenly appeared behind you with a sly smirk, "The perfect vessel, I will get your body eventually." She whispered in your ear before giggling.

You felt yourself freeze as she giggled, it was as if your body refused to move or rather... something made it paralyzed. Out of blue, pain shot through your body from your chest which made you drop down. LBD had already disappeared and Wukong ran to your side and held your hand, "Y/N! Are you okay, kid? You're really cold." He asked with clear concern. You nodded and tried to stand up, "I-I'm fine, we need to go and help the others." You replied while hissing, the pain wasn't showing any signs of subsiding. Obviously, Wukong didn't believe you and helped you stand up by putting your arm over his shoulder, "You shouldn't fight, the pain is still effecting you. I will take you to safety." He stated before taking you of the mech to a safe place.

-TIME SKIP-

Mk and Wukong managed to defeat the Spider Queen and free the whole city from her control. Now, the Monkey Kids, Redson and his father were all gathered on one of the buildings' rooftop.

The pain was slowly going away, but it was still there yet you can bear it. Your body still felt cold for some reason. This  only happened after Lady Bone talked to you. You didn't know what came to you or what she meant by the perfect vessel. Just then, Redson approached you, "Hey Y/N, I didn't get the chance to thank you for saving me and father." He said while having a pink hue on his cheeks. You nodded your head, letting out a low groan of pain which made Redson look at you with worry, "Are you alright, Y/N? You look in pain." The red haired teen asked as he crouched down to look at your face.

Mk and the rest heard him and went to your side, "What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Mk asked, looking all panicked and scared. Mei pushed Redson and put her hand on your forehead before gasping, "You're cold! Are getting sick?" She also asked. The whole group were throwing question after another and that didn't help you at all. Wukong pushed them away and stood in front of you protectively, "I'm sure Y/N will be alright in no time, they just need some rest is all." He stated as he crossed his arms, earing deadpanned looks from the group.

Eventually, Wukong placed you on his cloud and took off to Flower Fruit Mountain where you could rest for a couple of hours. Wukong didn't feel comfortable about what happened to you after LBD made her appearance.

"That woman is up to something and it might include Y/N."